"My cat looks like Steve Buscemi. She's kinda weird"Chikafuji Lisa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I hope you're having fun reading all the posts from the malders, the ESLs, the politispergs, the text wallers, and the people who in many instances are posting nothing that has to do with Vtubers.

why would this bother me in the pippa thread?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
No one considers gunpla autistic, it's like gunpla but american I guess. It's not autistic, just collecting
Bro trains are literally autism 101 when the media wants to communicate that some one is autistic they have a massive trainset

Stunned But Dumb

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I got bored and did a little digging. Not sure if Hina is troon but she did raise money for them.

archive

archive

Puts a whole new perspective on that "mods, crush his pee-pee" joke she just made.

Piarro

Early Adopter
why would this bother me in the pippa thread?
Most of the people I have muted are general thread people. You know, like the Lurker McSpic types that are always complaining about retarded shit

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Geez, I already watch Uwu vods, you don't have to sell him to me.

Stunned But Dumb

Bro trains are literally autism 101 when the media wants to communicate that some one is autistic they have a massive trainset
OK, fair but media isn't always accurate and I think it's possible to like trains in a casual enough manner to not be considered autistic. They're unironically interesting to build and put together, but maybe this sin't the best place for that conversation.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Most of the people I have muted are general thread people. You know, like the Lurker McSpic types that are always complaining about retarded shit
So all the brown people?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Man one day GILF chuubas will unironicaly be real at this rate
:SelenHAHAhere:
What's worse, Gilfs pretending to be teenage girls or troons pretending to be women?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
grab-his-dick-and-twist-it-mods.gif

Finally this is relevant for this site.

Jacks Wasted Life

FYI Train simulator DLC pack is 1K+ dollars. Because the hydraulic gauge needs to be in exactly the right spot on the Stanley model 10011, not the model 10012 version, where it was moved to be below the fuel gauge.

edit; I am not one of those people, I just know about them

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
What's worse, Gilfs pretending to be teenage girls or troons pretending to be women?
Eventually everything returns to the old ways. There will be no women on the internet, just men pretending to be women.

Stunned But Dumb

Man one day GILF chuubas will unironicaly be real at this rate
:SelenHAHAhere:

I'd actually love that, like that one old lady gamer streamer. Could be fun.

Also uwu has a ball zapper that he can "equip?" WHat? I know hes a really cool inventor but wtf

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
OK, fair but media isn't always accurate and I think it's possible to like trains in a casual enough manner to not be considered autistic. They're unironically interesting to build and put together, but maybe this sin't the best place for that conversation.
Yeah and self-insert fan works are just a really cool creative outlet

Piarro

Early Adopter
So all the brown people?
Yeah basically. I muted Nenelove and I think that was one of the best people I've decided to mute, I mean that guy literally admits to not ever watching any streams,

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
But what about his phase clips weekly round up? You miss out on that when you could just scroll over his other posts :shiinastare:or read them in case there's some tasty bait

Postal rrat

chinshilla
No please continue to expound on why trains aren't autistic on the Pippa live posting section of a vtuber forum founded by a group of people almost too autistic for kiwifarms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom