"I don't like to UberEATS much I find it a bit rude to eat Uber drivers"Aia Amare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Of course Fredrick Knudson is mentioned, the man trying to be so gay that he can kill vtubing as an industry.

Edit: Good girl Pippa!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I'd actually love that, like that one old lady gamer streamer. Could be fun.

Also uwu has a ball zapper that he can "equip?" WHat? I know hes a really cool inventor but wtf
It could just be a shock collar he uses on his testicles. Kinda like how Lia uses a dog collar for her shock collar streams.

Also, gaiboi mentioned:
1696045098950.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope chat doesn't actually convince Pippa to get in touch with Knudsen. The guy went off the deep end.

Stunned But Dumb

Yeah and self-insert fan works are just a really cool creative outlet
I mean, they can be an early writer's training wheels but you really do need to evolve away from that kind of stuff.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Knudsen turning down a Pippa collab has to be the least surprising thing ever in the year of our Lord 2023

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Feeling called out pippa?

Piarro

Early Adopter
I don't know if these guys are good influences on my poor anxiety ridden rabbit.

Anime Fan

I hope chat doesn't actually convince Pippa to get in touch with Knudsen. The guy went off the deep end.
I'd be more worried about these 3 she's collabing with convincing her to try and get in touch with him again.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>reach out to that femboy
>ghost henya and kson
:sakanapleasepippa:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The guy that made videos on lolcows on the way to possibly becoming a lolcow himself. You can't make this shit up.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
But I would be kinda funny to see him get bent out of shape about her being racist...

Stunned But Dumb

His videos were still great, not going to lie. Shame the starcraft vid is truly dead, but... great stuff

Short

God Damn the Sun
Why would she? She clearly knows about his shit from the farms and here.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Sven

Before Pippa called it out herself I was going to make a is Hina the voice in Pippa's head joke. It's scary that was probably close to her actual mentality with DM's

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
But I would be kinda funny to see him get bent out of shape about her being racist...
I think he'd be more pissed about the fact that she's tied here and /here/ because he's got bad troll's remorse and has denounced the homeland even though that's the main source for Down the Rabbit Hole.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Even if he didn't fall off the wagon, the guy hasn't done shit in years. He's a has been that has been greatly overshadowed and has become irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom