"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Is Jeffery really supposed to be his depiction of an unrepentent incel? The kid socially isolated said to have an abusive father and some kind of medication he's supposed to be evil?
But we should sympathize with Nicole because as a woman if she shows basic human decency she'll kill herself, also if she drives any one else to kill themselves it's just a fun game. it feels like the only real difference between the protagonist and the rest of the cast is a chromosome

It's pretty clear in the creators mind the most important factor in determining morality is the progressive stack

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sven

I found a vtuber that was doing a react stream to vtuber clips. She watched a couple of clips of Pippa. Just thought I'd post them for anyone interested:

The video name gave away that the whole thing was getting Lisa to google Bad Dragon, what went through the head to make her think it was a good idea to also google Bad Dragon

Can we go more than a day without Pippa interacting with a retard on twitter? :fishmandispair::optimistic:
Why do you hate all her co-workers this much that you want her to ghost them a whole day

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

He either knows, or is about to know because you keep fucking tweeting your personal interactions, Pippa.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Eat em and breed em

I need help

He either knows, or is about to know because you keep fucking tweeting your personal interactions, Pippa.

Shoe compliment 2.0 arc

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Pippa's luck of not having a recent picture of herself on the internet is going to run out if she keeps this up.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I looked up barnes and noble locations earlier and was pleasantly surprised to see that they are countrywide, and have many locations in the states that Pippa might live in. I thought oh good, she's not saying a place that is regional again, she's getting better.

:depressedtako:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Also Pippa will be collabing with Mavia again on Neopets tuesday according to her

about 11 minutes in

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I'm just imagining some awkward nerdy dude who works in a hobby shop being taken aback by the realisation that the one female who goes out of her way to interact with him is actually more autistic than he is.

Also Krampus cuck arc incoming.
1696025940877.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm just imagining some awkward nerdy dude who works in a hobby shop being taken aback by the realisation that the one female who goes out of her way to interact with him is actually more autistic than he is.

View attachment 47659
Oh no, what if he pictures Pippa like his mom

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1696026379676.png

she's doing an hour earlier to watch along

kingcaid

View attachment 47659
Jesus Christ Tempo broke the unicorn so fucking hard it turned into a cuckoid. Short I'm so sorry for your loss.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 47663
she's doing an hour earlier to watch along

Glad she's watching Abi debut, but no Serina? Just coincidentally ignoring the black woman? I see how it is, PipKKKin Pippa :annoyedpippa:

Wow, and she doesn't for her sheepy friend Lisa? How could she favor the Brazilian over her fellow American?
Didn't Lisa say that she hadn't talked to Pippa for a while over some anti shit? Are they even on good terms anymore?

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Eat em and breed em

I need help

"monster girl encyclopedia"

Maybe that's why she was self conscious at the book store

diethylether

bird molecule

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

"monster girl encyclopedia"

Maybe that's why she was self conscious at the book store

That also caught my eye.
Seems to be descriptions of monster girls, how they rape men and all of them have at least one erotic artwork.
1696028394163.jpeg
This is not my image, found it on a collectables website.

Why would Pippa want this? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom