famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the dev missed a good chance to throw in prussian blue

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_Yq41X7Qz7S.png

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Topo Chico

Some Yamanba just donated asking Null to play class of 09 with a Pippa like name

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Someone just donated to Josh under the name Pipkin Pippa asking him to play Class of '09. He declined because he's never heard of the game.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Some Yamanba just donated asking Null to play class of 09 with a Pippa like name
He would kill himself in the intro sequence if he played it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I still don't understand how Jeffery is not supposed to be sympathetic.

Salado

I still don't understand how Jeffery is not supposed to be sympathetic.
Because he's a man. Man=bad.

Edit:
I think I know what she's gonna talk about tonight.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well now Panko claims she's going to play it in Lumi's chat lol
Not sure if it was being a smart ass joke, so guess we'll see if she does or not

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Well now Panko claims she's going to play it in Lumi's chat lol
Not sure if it was being a smart ass joke, so guess we'll see if she does or not
Panko seems like the type to play it out of spite because Lumi told her not to :smugpipi:

Also:
Discord_PrJvgUVyCj.png
SBN3 is the dev for those unaware.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Edit:

Oh won't someone please think about the nogchildren.
Comparing this to upskirts is fucking retarded considering the point of the skirt is to hide the underwear meanwhile these retards are intentionally exposing themselves. Also the pearl clutching over minors when the dude tweeting the shit out is a sophomore at the school is gay.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Edit:

The mandatory shutter sound is a pretty gay opinion but I'll chalk that up to Pippa being a woman.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I found a vtuber that was doing a react stream to vtuber clips. She watched a couple of clips of Pippa. Just thought I'd post them for anyone interested:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Comparing this to upskirts is fucking retarded considering the point of the skirt is to hide the underwear meanwhile these retards are intentionally exposing themselves. Also the pearl clutching over minors when the dude tweeting the shit out is a sophomore at the school is gay.

Holy shit Pippa, you sure showed him.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

I think its a pretty fucking gay internet argument where two people argue past each other and one even tries to prescribe a position the other never even stated. And they are both retarded for this.
Oversized pants without belts is retarded, calling opinions racist for/against fashion is retarded and taking unsolicited pictures of high schoolers without their permission is also retarded, I feel dumber knowing that thread exists.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I think its a pretty fucking gay internet argument where two people argue past each other and one even tries to prescribe a position the other never even stated. And they are both retarded for this.
Oversized pants without belts is retarded, calling opinions racist for/against fashion is retarded and taking unsolicited pictures of high schoolers without their permission is also retarded, I feel dumber knowing that thread exists.
I was thinking how to word my take, but you summed it up pretty well. The racism is good though, I don't know why the thread is pointing it out like it's a bad thing :smugpipi:

Tubedude

Pippa: Taking unsolicited pictures is bad, we need [insert dumbass policy here].
That dude: So you're saying it's racist to be disgusted by people showing their underwear in public?

Pippa's pearl-clutching was dumb but that guy takes the cake.

Topo Chico

Maybe the blacks are thug shakers? And the pic taker is a thug hunter? He’s just being tsundere

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Can we go more than a day without Pippa interacting with a retard on twitter? :fishmandispair::optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom