"And now whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm gonna say 'I need to lubricate the toilet'"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I still don't understand how Jeffery is not supposed to be sympathetic.
They point at the photos in the lockerroom part and justify all of the abuse he takes is justified because of that one moment from the one route. Unironicly
Panko seems like the type to play it out of spite because Lumi told her not to :smugpipi:

Also:
View attachment 47634
SBN3 is the dev for those unaware.
Class of 09 is a perfect example of horseshoe theory. He made something that in his idiot mind was so straight to what he believes it looped back around to being an amazing satire.

Last edited:

kingcaid

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Sometimes I wish we had a phase general thread. Live posting is too inactive and this is generally for Pippa.
Is this real life

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

Sometimes I wonder if Reticule has multiple accounts he posts on here.
like reticule has my amazing wordsmiting and artistry.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Panko seems like the type to play it out of spite because Lumi told her not to :smugpipi:

Also:
View attachment 47634
Is Jeffery really supposed to be his depiction of an unrepentent incel? The kid socially isolated said to have an abusive father and some kind of medication he's supposed to be evil?

Anime Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just noticed the waiting room is set for an hour earlier than her normal time. Did she just mess up when updating it?
Maybe she plans on going longer because she feels bad about last night.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

She's found the other pov colress art of her

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Sometimes I wonder if Reticule has multiple accounts he posts on here.
As if Reticule has time for that between out posting everyone and fixing Pippa he's got his hands full.

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

No doomer look for once?

Its called aposematism Pippa.
Knowing several career store wageslaves, a person of gender wearing rainbow shit or other weird ideological colors will fucking sperg out and cause a massive scene in person and on social media that usually involves police if they are disturbed, so the wageslaves will generally attempt to ignore those people unless they do something egregious like high dollar amount theft.

The downside of wearing rainbow colors is that there are criminals that will associate that with someone who isn't armed and won't fight back, so you might eventually invite a far worse situation in your life than just small talk with wageslaves.

Tubedude

Is Jeffery really supposed to be his depiction of an unrepentent incel? The kid socially isolated said to have an abusive father and some kind of medication he's supposed to be evil?
Considering the creator is hopelessly woke, understanding how Jeffrey is irredeemable is a fruitless endeavor. The hopelessly woke will turn on anyone and any thing for the smallest of reasons. Jeffrey's probably an amalgamation of small personality quirks the creator has seen in people he identifies as incel, so people are just supposed to know he's evil and deserves all the bad things the world has to offer, with no redemption possible.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Also:
View attachment 47634
They say anything about the fact that Tenma's first response was to sympathize with Jeffrey?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

These fucking people make me MATI.
I get it that capipis are retarded but "HE/SHE HATES US" was a meme that was popular with Vesper the now dead homostar

Panko seems like the type to play it out of spite because Lumi told her not to
:smugpipi:

Also:
View attachment 47634

The devs seem to be unaware that you can feel bad for a retarded perverted incel if you make everyone shit on him for things other than his perverted shit like they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom