"[The Amish] don't use the Internet, so I feel like I can speak freely about those people. They kinda scare me"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubedude

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Maybe l8 was watching Lisa so whatever, pippa updated her title on stream to mention she might do open mic? Like what boss man did in his streams?
oh she has a waiting room up for that too, did not notice

Stunned But Dumb

Maybe it's just me, but the funniest thing about this site is that some random nonsensical bs will just come to someone in a dream, they'll then post their schizo hallucinations and everyone will just go with it for a little bit

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

logitech

he is talking about basic bitch abusive behavior, trying to basically do the whole Stockholm syndrome without the kidnapping part.

Topo Chico

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
he is talking about basic bitch abusive behavior, trying to basically do the whole Stockholm syndrome without the kidnapping part.
Like a confidential federal informant grooming someone into terrorism?
Edit: Pipkun implied before he was a federal employee and they get off to grooming retards into things like crimes or sex.

famous artist pipkun

thats not it, its basic nerdy gal w/low self esteem dating 101

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

logitech

thats not it, its basic nerdy low self esteem dating 101
That's what i said you retard, you lower her self-worth so shes easier to date/sex or whatever. is this not what you were saying??? also she becomes more emotionally reliable on you duh

famous artist pipkun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I see Pippa is avoiding South Park for mahjong. I'm disappointed in her :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

That's what i said you retard, you lower her self-worth so shes easier to date/sex or whatever. is this not what you were saying??? also she becomes more emotionally reliable on you duh
stockholm makes it seem hostagey

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

I'm glad we've become close enough friends to compare and share grooming techniques

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

np, us wordsmithys must, whats the word. Its not appreciate. Ah, recognize ones craft. Thats it.

But do you have any tips for someone with no money and a shit personality
get a job you bum. and a personality. copy dane cook before the stolen joke shit ended his careeer

Anime Fan

I see Pippa is avoiding South Park for mahjong. I'm disappointed in her :smugpipi:
I hope Tenma joins the discord call during the mahjong stream and gives her shit about not playing it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom