"If it's bent, it's hard to put it in, and even harder to pull it out"Bonnivier Pranaja

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

kingcaid

I'm glad we've become close enough friends to compare and share grooming techniques
I look forward to all of you getting threads when you fail spectacularly

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I hope Tenma joins the discord call during the mahjong stream and gives her shit about not playing it yet.
That sounds like it might be mildly amusing and I desperately need pippa southpark reactions

DogBone

I see Pippa is avoiding South Park for mahjong. I'm disappointed in her
In order for Pippa to do South Park, she'd need a system to censor yab stuff that'll randomly pop up. I remember seeing clips of Tenma walking into houses in the open world, and there'll be random nudity.

Topo Chico

In order for Pippa to do South Park, she'd need a system to censor yab stuff that'll randomly pop up. I remember seeing clips of Tenma walking into houses in the open world, and there'll be random nudity.
Is that a company ToS thing or a YT ToS thing? I know on twitch it’s generally chill if there in game nudity as long as it’s not on the banned games list and you’re not being gratuitous with it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

Anime Fan

Open mic.

That's going to be such a trash fire :whatastory:
Hopefully like others have said it's just open mic for other talents. If she's actually retarded enough to do open mic for her audience then yea it'll be a giant trash fire.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is that a company ToS thing or a YT ToS thing? I know on twitch it’s generally chill if there in game nudity as long as it’s not on the banned games list and you’re not being gratuitous with it.
Maybe a company thing or vtubers being pussies because they are women, because I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of uncensored playthroughs on both youtube and twitch.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

diethylether

bird molecule
1696031919530.png

she pushed it back 1.5 hours :pippasadl: time to go to bed I guess

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

logitech

in case anyone missed theh wait room

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Damn she slept for 12 hours, that's good

Stunned But Dumb

Abi LATE
Why does she hate us bros?

diethylether

bird molecule

logitech

lol she found her toy car.

Topo Chico

Why is the :WHORE!!!: throwing that shit in a circle

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Can we go more than a day without Pippa interacting with a retard on twitter? :fishmandispair::optimistic:
I think she intentionally goes out of her way to argue with the dumbest individuals because she's smart enough to know she doesn't stand a chance against a person with a triple digit IQ.
Considering the creator is hopelessly woke, understanding how Jeffrey is irredeemable is a fruitless endeavor. The hopelessly woke will turn on anyone and any thing for the smallest of reasons. Jeffrey's probably an amalgamation of small personality quirks the creator has seen in people he identifies as incel, so people are just supposed to know he's evil and deserves all the bad things the world has to offer, with no redemption possible.
Was he trying to imply school shooters are Jewish? 🤔

DogBone

Listen, forget about the time Pippa played Huniepop and showed several yab pics... and like the entire minute of the nude catgirl during the sex mini game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom