"YAGOO is best friend? No, YAGOO is... pet! YAGOO is animal friend... no, he is alien pet!"Shirakami Fubuki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Damnit Pippa! you like and subscribe to my videos right now! :annoyedpippa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Who'd have guessed that letting autoplay spoonfeed you goyslop while you're asleep would encourage the system to keep recommending more goyslop?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
youtube algo is trying to gangstalk pippa into going woke
She's on their "deradicalization" algo, I bet she'd say she gets videos by Philosophy Tube and Contrapoints as well, but doesn't want to stir that pot.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I started noticing that if I ever watched a video by Vee that I'd get some 200 view breadtube or troon popping up in my algorithm I guess to neutralize my social score

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa's completely right, search on Youtube is complete trash for the last few years.

I have an easier time finding Youtube videos using Bing and Yandex than Youtube.
Just happened to coincide with the 2016 election. Went from results being the most relevant to all being from "approved sources".

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I keep getting sub 300 view videos about BLM and reparations recommended to me on mobile only

I never consoom any political content, and its all literal whos with no audiences

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
No guerilla tonight. She's got work to do.

Salado

I could search "niggas being impaled for being fags in Mauritania" and YT would give me some bullshit, tbh.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Youtube recommended is 100x worse when you are signed in for some reason. It's why I am almost never signed into my youtube account.

node

I could search "niggas being impaled for being fags in Mauritania" and YT would give me some bullshit, tbh.
I was very disappointed this didn't return anything. Search really is destroyed.
e. Brave search doesn't disappoint however
https://indypendent.org/2009/08/Yamanbafaggot-notes-on-being-gay-white-in-a-black-neighborhood/ :ironmousekek:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If I search Pippa clips I get an ever ending list of low effort clips and nothing else when sadly I wanted any Pippa clips from anyone besides LEC :pippasadl:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If I search Pippa clips I get an ever ending list of low effort clips and nothing else when sadly I wanted any Pippa clips from anyone besides LEC :pippasadl:
Protip, use yt-dlp (or any other YouTube downloader) to download LEC videos so you can watch his clips without giving him a view.
:smugpipi:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She can't publicly drag anyone, and I don't think she wants to. Smart enough to know what she can't get away with, and empathetic enough to give assholes the benefit of the doubt. Not stupid enough to make the same mistake twice though.
I feel like people misread my point. I wasn't saying she should have said he was garbage or anything. I'm aware that
A: She's averse to starting shit
B: She's in a company and shouldn't cause them issues

But there's a difference between going "Yeah no. Stuff happened and it's done with, I wish people would stop bringing it up and let it be." instead of going out of the way to cover his ass. You don't have to sit there defending him either.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Says she wont raid him because she doesn't like Valorant

Raids him

:pochiidontlikeit:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Aoi's never going to fix his fucking sensor, is he? Maybe it's for the best, it being so fucking wonky is iconic now.

node

"Hi! Mortis!" - thank you Aoi are justice

Anime Fan

Short

God Damn the Sun

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

node

Status
Not open for further replies.