"While we were preparing, Sena taught me what a 'glowie' was; The definition of that was so normal to me, I thought 'glowie' was something to do like when you read sexy manga, they put like a fat fucking white wad instead of the dick? that's what I thought what it was, like the censor"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Anime Fan

All the people defending Coomalot in chat should consider buying some rope.

JMForte

As someone who loves this kind of drama, now this is epic. As someone who doesn't want Pippa to get in anymore of this kind of drama, now this is NOT epic.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'd do it myself but I'm lazy, someone get a clip of the entirety of her talking about Camelot so it can be put in the Rackets thread on KF. They'd be amused by that.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa stop giving him another week of content, please.
I'm really glad she actually said it so plainly.
A clear "I don't want to be associated with him and don't appreciate what he did".
Kills that faggots attempt to claim he is actually friends with her behind the scenes.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
No Pippa, that faglord was a self righteous cunt and showed repeatedly he WANTED to be a shitbag of a creature. It was at other peoples expense beforehand, then yours, AND then your friends and company. He flat out admitted to the Phase is gay shit showing he gives no fucks about the entirety of the result.
He's garbage and should be called/treated as such. Yes I'm slightly MATI for you defending shitbags who try to fuck you over.

Last edited:

Salado

I wish chat was a little less retarded... It makes me wish I could post in spanish even.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1695440104035.png

We don't care

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
A clear "I don't want to be associated with him and don't appreciate what he did".
Kills that faggots attempt to claim he is actually friends with her behind the scenes.
"She is just saying that to appease her company." - Coomalot 2023

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa, Flaggot and Balldo are bad people, they know what they're doing and they have no remorse about doing it.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Jacks Wasted Life

Faggotry on levels I've never seen. Throws a man a bone, and he exploits her biggest fear for cheap twitter points. Fuck that guy. Wasn't even a funny joke.

Salado

be put in the Rackets thread on KF. They'd be amused by that.
Why tho? Honest inquiry. I don't want anything to do with those degenerates.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't get your point? The Rekieta thread on Kiwi Farms heavily criticizes both Nick and Camelot, and heavily sided with Pippa about the entire situation. They would be entertained seeing a clip of her shitting on him.

Are you ESL?

Sven

Faggotry on levels I've never seen. Throws a man a bone, and he exploits her biggest fear for cheap twitter points. Fuck that guy. Wasn't even a funny joke.
Funny it happened well she is wearing a nun's habit but she remained quiet and gave him a chance to repent his retardation. We saw where that has gone since.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
bexause rackets will read it and seethe while monty fucks him

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
TAL mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom