"I'm gonna treat you like my homework; I'm gonna throw you over my desk and do you all night long"Aia Amare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Okay, and what about the follow up part where he insulted them, laughed about Lumi getting banned after acting like a little bitch about it? I don't care if he buys her a house, he's a snake. Fuck off.
I understand the sentiment, but these fagets feed on attention. The best way to neutralize them is ignoring them.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I understand the sentiment, but these fagets feed on attention. The best way to neutralize them is ignoring them.
Something tells me you aren't from the homeland

Salado

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun
@thhrang the clip

lol just noticed the message comes from woodchuck
2023-09-23 dwadwadwadwadw.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh no, Camelot will have his ginger fuckbuddy go on stream and talk about it to an audience of nine people.

The Kiwi Farms exists to laugh at people, big or small. Virtue-signalling about not giving certain people attention is gay.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Oh no, for sure. I avocated for that a good while after around the start when this queer and his balldolord first started this stuff. Which is why it would be nice if the brain damaged clowns in her chat could stop bringing them up. Hence my reply to someone defending him. She should have ignored anyone, especially supers, who brought them up for any reason. But that's why I said he's a snake and should ignore them. Her defending him looks dumb, and her attacking them would also be dumb. The entire thing was settled but apes want to keep dragging the corpose.

Edit: But it's annoying when even through all this she's like "well I mean he's not the WORST so it's K." No. That shit's retarded.

Salado

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I want good morning hugs from Pippa :pippasadl:

Anime Fan

Oh no, for sure. I avocated for that a good while after around the start when this queer and his balldolord first started this stuff. Which is why it would be nice if the brain damaged clowns in her chat could stop bringing them up. Hence my reply to someone defending him. She should have ignored anyone, especially supers, who brought them up for any reason. But that's why I said he's a snake and should ignore them. Her defending him looks dumb, and her attacking them would also be dumb. The entire thing was settled but apes want to keep dragging the corpose.

Edit: But it's annoying when even through all this she's like "well I mean he's not the WORST so it's K." No. That shit's retarded.
Yea the retards that bring him up in her chat and supers should be ignored and should definitely be swept up because her talking about it will definitely not make the situation better since these fags just feed on drama.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Uh oh. Now we know that Pippa's sister is a :WHORE!!!:

Short

God Damn the Sun

Jacks Wasted Life

She can't publicly drag anyone, and I don't think she wants to. Smart enough to know what she can't get away with, and empathetic enough to give assholes the benefit of the doubt. Not stupid enough to make the same mistake twice though.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
To add onto that one super, if anyone want's to see what Milk Inside/Outside of a bag of milk is like, watch Sawa Grape play it. I genuinely think that Pippa's latent schizo may erupt from playing that mental illness sim, it's very strange. I think that the multiple suicides and detailed animated inner deaths might not be healthy for someone with such poor sleep habits already.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
youtube algo is trying to gangstalk pippa into going woke

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa's completely right, search on Youtube is complete trash for the last few years.

I have an easier time finding Youtube videos using Bing and Yandex than Youtube.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
DeAngelo Wallace is a fat negroid and nobody will ever have sex with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom