"STOP SWEARING, IRYS!!!"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

On one hand I really don't want a repeat of last year on the other hand 2 weeks might kill some of the newfags.
I don't think we'd see 2 weeks again even if it is Mortis as that was a combo of the covid droughts on PC parts and waiting for Skytech to do their jobs. This time she could just hit a few stores at worst and find everything she needs in a day.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

pippaWut m.png
She should stream it!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

too bad reticule isnt there to hold the piss jug or open his well meaning jew mouth

People on this thread will tell you that Pippa doesn't actually need medication.
women get scared of demonic movies and gamed news at 11

i never caught the yuko piss stream . idk how i feel about pippa pissing. probably disappointed.

unless you mean stream herself gazing into the mirror. that might be worse since wes argue aboit how pretty or plain she looks.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Sadly resets the "days since the last conversation about piss" counter back to zero.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
On one hand we're not getting a guerilla :optimistic: but on another the thought of her actually sleeping got thrown into the ground at lightspeed.

Also, please go use the bathroom retard

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

This would be fucking adorable if she hadn't actually been prescribed antipsychotic medication.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kill birthday posters. Behead birthday posters. Roundhouse kick a birthday poster into the concrete. Slam dunk a birthday poster baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy birthday posters. Defecate in a birthday posters food. Launch birthday posters into the sun. Stir fry birthday posters in a wok. Toss birthday posters into active volcanoes. Urinate into a birthday posters gas tank. Judo throw birthday posters into a wood chipper. Twist birthday posters heads off. Report birthday posters to the IRS. Karate chop birthday posters in half. Curb stomp pregnant black birthday posters. Trap birthday posters in quicksand. Crush birthday posters in the trash compactor. Liquefy birthday posters in a vat of acid. Eat birthday posters. Dissect birthday posters. Exterminate birthday posters in the gas chamber. Stomp birthday poster skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate birthday posters in the oven. Lobotomize birthday posters. Mandatory abortions for birthday posters. Grind birthday poster fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown birthday posters in fried chicken grease. Vaporize birthday posters with a ray gun. Kick old birthday posters down the stairs. Feed birthday posters to alligators. Slice birthday posters with a katana.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

i recall her previous pc being caked with dust and dog hair.
No mold?
It now dawns upon me that this is a similar setup to what happened last year where she had to stop streaming for two weeks substituted for Twitter spaces. And in a similar fucking timeframe too.
It's God's way of telling her to stop being faggоt.
repent.png

logitech

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Status