"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
haha pippa absecencd gonna drive this thrwad into the groundddddd

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Knowing how much a clusterfuck her computer build is, I wouldn't be surprised if her new GPU turned to swiss cheese like the last one did.

Welp, there goes the 4090.
If it looks like that as it hardlocks, it can be as simple as a driver crash. If it looks like that AFTER a reboot, yea. GPU is slagged. Had that happen to me back in the day once. Not pleasant.

Sven

It now dawns upon me that this is a similar setup to what happened last year where she had to stop streaming for two weeks substituted for Twitter spaces. And in a similar fucking timeframe too.
She loves the Halloween season but I guess it just hates her ass and doesn't want her to play the spoopy games.

Anime Fan

Didn't she dump it for a more reasonable card?
I know she didn't end up using it, I'm pretty sure she's still using that skytech pc since she managed to get it repaired.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Well on a brighter side, no danger of a twitch guerilla.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
When do we get a Pippa Nun reaction? A cross? Something vaguely Christian?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

If it looks like that as it hardlocks, it can be as simple as a driver crash. If it looks like that AFTER a reboot, yea. GPU is slagged. Had that happen to me back in the day once. Not pleasant.
Lets begin the "remote it support for pippa through her tweets responding to forum posts" arc! makes sure to dust out the pc first pipparino

e: unplug the pc first doofus

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I never had that happen, the few cards I burned out would basically run for a bit but when taxed with a game it would eventually give out and black screen randomly. Eventually it got worse over time so the period of use was shorter before it would blink or give out.

I know she didn't end up using it, I'm pretty sure she's still using that skytech pc since she managed to get it repaired.
If it's a Skytech card they probably gave her a shit refurb.

lvl8

The ants now live in her PC to avoid the roomba.

famous artist pipkun

maybe pippa can collabe with the ELCA vtuber abby.

kingcaid

On one hand I really don't want a repeat of last year on the other hand 2 weeks might kill some of the newfags.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I never had that happen, the few cards I burned out would basically run for a bit but when taxed with a game it would eventually give out and black screen randomly. Eventually it got worse over time so the period of use was shorter before it would blink or give out.
Yea, mine wasn't through stress or anything, it was just one that was probably a lemon. Not my screenshot, but a good example of how it can appear. Here's someone in a COD menu showing the color inversions.
r4-OEFEz-3455019977.jpg

kingcaid

Before I disappear until the next bout of Pippa activity you can have this one for the road.
jeremyplease.png

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Has she tried turning it off and on again?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom