"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

She's discovered the new Japanese McDonald's Ad finally, and yes I agree. It is cute, memed to all hell with shinzo tho lol but they're pretty good too.

E. She's also now seen Iori's nsfw skeb
View attachment 46130

brave_xlWvEoPgv8.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Looking through the quote tweets was a mistake:
brave_etDN2N8Ih1.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I meant why you don't see it in the US, as here it's just gay men kissing and darkies in commercials that have nothing to do with the product. In Japan they show a happy straight two parent family enjoying a meal together at the place they're trying to promote, that kind of thing is haram in the U-S-of-Gay, now send more troon ambassadors to Ukraine.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

DogBone

Pippa you should convert to Orthodox Christianity and have your firearms blessed if you're so afraid of demons.
She needs to start off with the basics. She starts with the crucifix, but she'll have to go even harder once that isn't enough to repel the shadow demons she sees in the corners of her eyes.

Topo Chico

Only vaguely Pippa, but Null was asked via superchat on Potentially Criminal’s show today why his favorite vtuber is Pippa, he stated he loves her vomit drawer. He’s so tsundere. It seems Pippa is becoming the new megumin council

1:55:37 is timestamp of superchat. Stream was good, but if you watch most MATIs there isn’t any new ground covered.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Cute peeba

Those are some cute Pips. I love how many fanarts just instinctively draw her with irl-accurate teeth now, it's endearing.

yt-dlp fucked up on me and i didnt double check the clip before I replied the first time.

"Today I will remind them"

Don't worry, nobody will ever forget...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This guy Cucking Ronald like that in broad daylight! Shiina we a presentation on this new lore!:shiinawangy:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"Today I will remind them"

Don't worry, nobody will ever forget...
Josh seems to be under the assumption that the vomit drawer is some embarrassing thing that was dug up by sleuths or something, without realizing that she actually voluntarily told and disclosed that story herself with it being a community joke for well over a year.
:SelenHAHAhere:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa you should convert to Orthodox Christianity and have your firearms blessed if you're so afraid of demons.
not how that works larper

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

DogBone

I bet you could dub over every Shinji scene with something from Pippa's streams and get a fun result too .
With all the terrible childhood stories, there'd definitely be enough material when it comes to the F'd relationship between Shinji and Gendo. "When I had a really bad infection, Papakin wouldn't take me to the doctor. He just kept telling me to get in the robot."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom