Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
thhrang.png
The thing with this schizobot gimmick dude is that he's very clearly one of us, or at the very least is a lurker with a solid understanding of forum notables & history. Just because he's doing a bit of being a schizo doesn't mean he's immune from the criticism of overt, blatant cowtipping.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Schizobot is clearly @thhrang. He's trying to subvert us but I know her tricks. :smugina:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Stunned But Dumb

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
is it cowtipping if hes tryin to form alliances? i thought shizobot was a henri alt
It's cowtipping if you're directly interacting with the cow, especially if you're encouraging their cowish behaviour.

What you should do is sit back and watch. Lolcows will do lolcow behaviour without you intervening, and there are so many examples of people trying to interact with lolcows and it going badly - even for people that genuinely try to help lolcows - that I think anyone with half a brain would see that whatever upside you think exists isn't worth it.

famous artist pipkun

It's cowtipping if you're directly interacting with the cow, especially if you're encouraging their cowish behaviour.

What you should do is sit back and watch. Lolcows will do lolcow behaviour without you intervening, and there are so many examples of people trying to interact with lolcows and it going badly - even for people that genuinely try to help lolcows - that I think anyone with half a brain would see that whatever upside you think exists isn't worth it.
but its a cow trying to be friends with another cow.

like this:
the Autistic Avengers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
but its a cow trying to be friends with another cow.
Nah, schizobot is someone from here shitposting. You can tell because they're posting with in-depth knowledge of this forum but aren't linking it or referring to it by name. A real schizo wouldn't care (and also has other subjects they would schizopost about).

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

So Henri and Jeremy interacted on twitter a bit and it looks like Jeremy really doesn't like Henri.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
So Henri and Jeremy interacted on twitter a bit and it looks like Jeremy really doesn't like Henri.

SCHIZO WARS! LET'S FUCKING GO!

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Saw this and thought it was going to be Josh going full schizo during the long wait, turns out it's just about a very gay vtuber known as Fredrick Knudsen who may single handedly ruin the vtubing industry with his homosexuality.

1695077002099.png

Oh noooooooo, a terrible piece of shit being held to their own standards. How. Terrible. I've got a better idea for Coomalot.
View attachment 45727
It baffles me how hypocritical these retards are. I get someone can point and say I'm celebrating someone being banned unjustly, but I'm not, I'd rather no one be banned, I'm just laughing at someone being hoisted on their own petard and then being outraged after becoming the victim of their own behavior.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Saw this and thought it was going to be Josh going full schizo during the long wait, turns out it's just about a very gay vtuber known as Fredrick Knudsen who may single handedly ruin the vtubing industry with his homosexuality.

View attachment 45759
Do you even pay attention to what other people post on this site? This has been talked about before already :kotokayouretard:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Do you even pay attention to what other people post on this site? This has been talked about before already :kotokayouretard:
Please understand, he's too preoccupied with thinking about Pippa's meat.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Do you even pay attention to what other people post on this site?
Not really?

Besides, it wasn't posted in this thread specifically.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Not really?

Besides, it wasn't posted in this thread specifically.
Because this is the Pippa thread not the MATI thread (outside of a few hours every friday).

Also it already was posted before here too when it happened on stream.

Tangentially related, Null shitting on Fred Knudsen's VTuber in Merryweather's company again. Woo.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom