thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
amusing.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
its not a meds thing. its arrested social development
Oddly enough, I agree with you. A lot of social anxiety can be solved with exposure to social situations and forcing yourself to realize that nothing you say or do will actually matter to randos in the long run. Also, a good man can help women a lot as they probably have more anxiety being naturally neurotic and prone to being afraid of the world.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oddly enough, I agree with you. A lot of social anxiety can be solved with exposure to social situations and forcing yourself to realize that nothing you say or do will actually matter to randos in the long run. Also, a good man can help women a lot as they probably have more anxiety being naturally neurotic and prone to being afraid of the world.
But in this day and age everyone is fucking weird in social situations. So someone on edge like her probably gets a ton of negative stimulus.

And coinciding with that, do your really think she surrounds herself with "good" men? The DND stories, the family stories, fucking us if you want to go that far. A shitshow all around lad.

Just look at tonights developments, schizo magnet. Probably extends to real life

kingcaid

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
But in this day and age everyone is fucking weird in social situations. So someone on edge like her probably gets a ton of negative stimulus.

And coinciding with that, do your really think she surrounds herself with "good" men? The DND stories, the family stories, fucking us if you want to go that far. A shitshow all around lad
I also assume the volunteering at the animal shelter arc fell through because she moved (twice?) since then, so other than Sleepy, DND 5e players, which can't really be considered human in the first place, and dudes at the store complimenting her shoes, there's no in person social interaction.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

And coinciding with that, do your really think she surrounds herself with "good" men? The DND stories, the family stories, fucking us if you want to go that far. A shitshow all around lad.

Just look at tonights developments, schizo magnet. Probably extends to real life
Depending where you go that varies in truth, but it's still a good idea to expose yourself to those interactions. Also reduce intake of things like alcohol and probably soda as those increase anxiety. And if you really want to kill anxiety, do what retarded millenials/zoomers refuse to do and get a job where you're forced to call people and talk to them on the phone, it's a great way to realize that people are retarded and really can't do anything to you.

Fair point, but she did dump that D&D group as well as Zax the soy lasagna as far as we know. Now if only she'd bring a nice, successful, Jewish landlord into her life who can fix her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

This mothafucka has his name like that just for these schizo reactions doesn't he

Depending where you go that varies in truth, but it's still a good idea to expose yourself to those interactions. Also reduce intake of things like alcohol and probably soda as those increase anxiety. And if you really want to kill anxiety, do what retarded millenials/zoomers refuse to do and get a job where you're forced to call people and talk to them on the phone, it's a great way to realize that people are retarded and really can't do anything to you.

Fair point, but she did dump that D&D group as well as Zax the soy lasagna as far as we know. Now if only she'd bring a nice, successful, Jewish landlord into her life who can fix her.
Nigga why do you have to say something sensible followed by dipping your dick into the explosion chamber

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Pippa herds all the sheep to the yard

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Oddly enough, I agree with you.
Ofc, im right about a lot of things.

she's on edge because she's drowning in "what if" scenarios in her mind. she needs to be immunized to social anxiety with face to face interactions. small talk with the dollar store clerk or 7/11 punjab will help.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Nigga why do you have to say something sensible followed by dipping your dick into the explosion chamber
It's called storytelling, the first part is to keep you from becoming desensitized to the second part.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

logitech

Also reduce intake of things like alcohol
idk alcohol helps me more as I lose my anxiety the drunker i get.
While drunk yes, but the next day once it wears off you'll have a spike in anxiety and things like irritability, so you'll spend more time with the negatives than the positives, not to mention the rumination of everything you said the prior night.
well, there is a first time for everything I suppose.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
idk alcohol helps me more as I lose my anxiety the drunker i get.
While drunk yes, but the next day once it wears off you'll have a spike in anxiety and things like irritability, so you'll spend more time with the negatives than the positives, not to mention the rumination of everything you said the prior night.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Anime Fan

Well guess she won't be fixing her sleep schedule tonight

archive

Last edited:

JMForte

JMForte

I don't know, 7/11 is a bit upmarket for our bunny. I think it's a Walmart trip.
Pippa? The one who constantly says she loves going to 7/11 and that she doesn't go to Walmart that much anymore because it's too expensive? That Pippa?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't know, 7/11 is a bit upmarket for our bunny. I think it's a Walmart trip.
Pippa has mentioned making multiple late night trips to 7/11 and feeling like it's a ritzy place. She longs for the convenience of Japanese convenience stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom