"Do you know 'White Flag' by Dildo? Hmmm? I don't know do I--lol Wait, wait... Sorry, I might have said 'dildo'. I'm very sorry-- Dido! By Dido, DIDO! Okay?"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Because the bluecheck lets him go on extremely long schizoposts.
Imagine paying $8 to schizopost when you can just do what Nolan does and dump everything on random Discord group chats for free.

Nolan 1, Jeremy 0

Topo Chico

Imagine paying $8 to schizopost when you can just do what Nolan does and dump everything on random Discord group chats for free.
But then I wouldn't get to see them and I'm glad he subsidizes my enjoyment via his $8 sacrifice. Discord is a pit of ephemera Twitter is a psudo-public square.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Because the bluecheck lets him go on extremely long schizoposts.
pippaWut m.png
lol

A

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I wonder if she actually bought the dehumidifier or if she spent Jeremy's $300 on Pokemon shit

kingcaid

Korean? Saying it's more attractive then a literal seamonkey. Holy SHIT there are some low standards out there. :whatastory:

Topo Chico

I wonder if she actually bought the dehumidifier or if she spent Jeremy's $300 on Pokemon shit
Well going by what Panko stated after her donothon, the money goes to the Fish who transfers her cut to her bank account. She likely doesn't even have the money yet.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Topo Chico

Hff201

Early Adopter
Not to fedpost but considering the odds this genuine schizo has Pippa as a benefactor of his will, if he could just unalive somehow it would really help speedrun where he is inevitably going.
If he killed himself Pippa would convince herself it's her fault and feel bad; I'd rather him just funnel all his finances through StreamElements without a message attached.

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Verification on Twitter only makes sense for professionals who want to expand their social media reach. Why would you get it when you're a literal no-one?
Really, there's no reason for a rando to pay the eight dollars unless they just like popping up at the top of the reply stack. Though on the other hand, if the whole ad industry dies because people start paying a few dollars to use social media I'll be happy.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Can you even target someone via a pseudonym in your will?

Edit: >implying he doesn't know her Roommate's name already

DogBone

If he killed himself Pippa would convince herself it's her fault and feel bad; I'd rather him just funnel all his finances through StreamElements without a message attached.
Yeah, I feel more pity for these guys. It would be one thing if they seemed angry and dangerous to the point where they're threatening. When it's just some guy who would've been institutioned for smearing his shit on a wall, it is more sad.

Besides, we all know what would happen if Jeremy ever tries to raid the compound. There'd be a gorilla handcam stream of Pippa turning a man into Swiss cheese. Imagine the content!

Hff201

Early Adopter
Yeah, I feel more pity for these guys. It would be one thing if they seemed angry and dangerous to the point where they're threatening. When it's just some guy who would've been institutioned for smearing his shit on a wall, it is more sad.

Besides, we all know what would happen if Jeremy ever tries to raid the compound. There'd be a gorilla handcam stream of Pippa turning a man into Swiss cheese. Imagine the content!
Never pity deranged individuals, they will abuse that goodwill as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

People pitied Chris because he's an autistic guy who got trolled online, Null even went out of his way to manage his accounts to protect him from bad actors, and the only thanks he got was Chris lying to his face about stealing Barb's money. Laugh if they do something funny, otherwise don't get invested in them.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
She shared an example of her decision making process.

Okay some people were saying the meds she's on are a bit much but now I'm unsure if there even are meds strong enough for this.

famous artist pipkun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom