"Yeah, I wimped out on a gator, ok!? Gators are dinosaurs, right!? Sasquatch is just, I don't know, a hairy Mexican"Sawa Sama

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Looks like Chase is joining in on the schizo fight now.
At least the internet tough guy fight between him and Henri should be entertaining.
super-smash-bros-ultimate-everyone-is-here.gif
:amepopcorn: This has the potential to get really funny.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Its going to kill Jeremy when he realizes Pippa probably muted him on twitter. At least the internet tough guy fight between him and Henri should be entertaining.
Aww man you can mute people on twitter? My shitposts may be going unread...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ what a thing to come back to the thread to.
:amepopcorn:
Don't disappoint us now you fucktarded schizos. It needs to be good enough that we get a Kirsche tangent on it when it's all done. It's everything you could have wanted.
3 RETARD HELL IN A CELL, LAST MAN STANDING GETS TO MIX ALL THE PILLS! BE THERE!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sven

So Airi just showed a shipping label that came into the warehouse
Fish.PNG

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Short

God Damn the Sun
jeremy's bio.png
Henri Jeremy sperg fight.png

pippaWut m.png
I was hoping to make one about Chase's tweet, but I guess no one wants to eat a three day ban for it, so here's an extra one!
fishman's voice.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Null is probably suing Liz Dong-Gone, so he needs to spend all of Tuesday preparing for the Total Retard War... allegedly.
Reminder that Total Retard War is only happening because Liz had to brag about doing illegal acts in a nationally-syndicated newspaper.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Reminder that Total Retard War is only happening because Liz had to brag about doing illegal acts in a nationally-syndicated newspaper.
They really need the validation by showboating about how such a great person they are by fighting the evil transphobes.

DogBone

Yeah. The WaPo article basically has everyone admit, "Yes, we all conspired to have KiwiFarms removed from various services." Even if it doesn't result in a "win" in court, I'll consider it a W if it results in people going bankrupt and having more attention paid to them.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It was boiling over well prior to that, Dong Gone Jones just provided a silver bullet with his retarded hubris.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
It was a matter of time with how tier 1 providers were starting to deny entire IP ranges just to prevent access to the site's domain. A combination of troon narcissism and corporate cowardice have turned this into an internet freedom issue. Who knew it would be over a gossip forum where we'd have this fight, but I'm at least glad Josh is spiteful and autistic enough to fight it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lvl8

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Looks like Chase is joining in on the schizo fight now.

I have no idea how one chick who larps as a rabbit on the internet managed to attract such a consistently autistic rogues gallery.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Out of curiosity has jeremy posted any proofs of being banned from pippa streams? I'd find it funny if he just got nuked in airi's and assumed it was a company wide thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom