"She a ho, man"Ouro Kronii

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
To all the Henri, Chase, Jeremy, Cameltoe, Rackets, Ralph, JL7, Xyznchro, and on and on:
No one cares.
:tenmakys:

Anime Fan

I have no idea how one chick who larps as a rabbit on the internet managed to attract such a consistently autistic rogues gallery.
I don't think she actually attracts more schizos than most other vtubers. The difference is, she gives them attention and keeps them around while other vtubers would probably ban them as soon as it becomes clear how insane they are or when they break chat rules.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Out of curiosity has jeremy posted any proofs of being banned from pippa streams? I'd find it funny if he just got nuked in airi's and assumed it was a company wide thing.
pippaWut m.png
As far as I know, there's no way to know if he was banned from other channels. I can only prove that he was banned from Airi's channel.
2023-09-19pro.png
12332112332144445.png
32132312312314512512451234.png

Full chatlog

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

With Pippa's severe self-esteem issues, I have no doubt she'd be over the moon being told she's an 8.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Decided to search for more Pippa mentions on reddit because I'm bored and autistic. This is mostly from a thread about her GTA 6 price tweet that went semi-viral.
Untitled5.png
Lot's of troons and gay furries when I decided to click on some of their profiles. That seems accurate to the average Pippa anti. The accidental anti-semitism amused me though. I just wish Pippa was half as based as these people make her sound :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Decided to search for more Pippa mentions on reddit because I'm bored and autistic. This is mostly from a thread about her GTA 6 price tweet that went semi-viral.
Lot's of troons and gay furries when I decided to click on some of their profiles. That seems accurate to the average Pippa anti. The accidental anti-semitism amused me though. I just wish Pippa was half as based as these people make her sound :smugpipi:
1695104418931.png
lol

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's pretty mean to facedox Reticule on a night off, at least do it when he has a stream to keep his mind off it.
I told you, I'm a small nosed Jew, an uber Jew created in Soviet experiments to usher in a new golden Shoah.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I told you, I'm a small nosed Jew, an uber Jew created in Soviet experiments to usher in a new golden Shoah.
All those words just to say rhinoplasty:Juna-WHY:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DogBone

This beautiful button nose is all natural, surgery is cheating and a tactic of the yid.
It's a genetic mutation for you to avoid your kind's greatest predator: ovens

Stunned But Dumb

With Pippa's severe self-esteem issues, I have no doubt she'd be over the moon being told she's an 8.
She actually has men fighting over her now. She's totally stoked

formerly pipkin (Parody)

She actually has men fighting over her now. She's totally stoked
She more than likely had them before and was just completely oblivious. or willfully oblivious... many such cases!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Show these retards her poptart gun retardation and they'll somehow find a way to interpret it as Nazitisms.
:smugselen:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Come Christmastime which one of us is autistic enough to fashion a gingerbread house featuring a poptart windmill of suspicious geometry?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Come Christmastime which one of us is autistic enough to fashion a gingerbread house featuring a poptart windmill of suspicious geometry?
Reticule has no shame and created a literal meat Pippa once, so I think it'll be him.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom