"I regret shaving my feet... now it's cold here when I go outside" aMoona Hoshinova

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Henri was a tard impotently screeching into voids. Jeremy is a tard with real money with the goal of unironically trying to groom one of the talents because he has schizo delusions about her, including trying to give her his phone number + trying to slide into her DMs and the like. People such as Tenno before him have been shot into the sun for doing exactly these things a long time ago. Crossbans for behavior like this have precedent.

e: WR's up.

And Pippa didn't take that seriously. He also only did that once as far as I am aware. Henri got banned after repeatedly saying that Pippa hard carries the company (on top of all the other dumb shit he had done) and then stupidly tweeting that at Fishman. Jeremy Main isn't nearly as bad as Henri yet, but I guess if they just just plan on cracking down on schizos sooner then whatever. I'm not exactly mourning the loss of Jeremy.

JMForte

Short

God Damn the Sun
And Pippa didn't take that seriously. He also only did that once as far as I am aware. Henri got banned after repeatedly saying that Pippa hard carries the company (on top of all the other dumb shit he had done) and then stupidly tweeting that at Fishman. Jeremy Main isn't nearly as bad as Henri yet, but I guess if they just just plan on cracking down on schizos sooner then whatever. I'm not exactly mourning the loss of Jeremy.
pippaWut m.png
It doesn't matter if the other girls or their mods didn't want him around, it's not just Pippa's decision.
We'll have to wait and see what Cipher has to say.
2023-09-19 weweawwaw.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
That model actually makes my stomach churn just to look at it.
Melody continues her trend of somehow always being the least whorish girl in the room despite being an actual sex worker. Indie Vtubing is a strange place.
Also Silvervale should sue. Ripping her off that hard only to look so bad must constitute some sort of reputational damage.
They let Henri get away with much worse. This will be controversial opinion here, but I'm not sure he was at the point where a company-wide ban was necessary yet. He was probably getting close though.
Henri should have been btfo a lot earlier too, and the unban stream was one of the most obviously stupid things they ever did. If they've actually learned their lesson to cut schizos down before they get real legs, well, good.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Melody continues her trend of somehow always being the least whorish girl in the room despite being an actual sex worker. Indie Vtubing is a strange place.
Easy to not be a full blown whore 24/7 when you have an outlet people actually buy/watch unlike most indie hoes

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Something something, she will end up less intelligent than a chimp, something something Sargon 'white Yamanbas' something something.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DogBone

smells like a guerilla night
I hope Pippa watches a public domain movie about people getting attacked by monkeys. It'd be nice to watch a documentary about American inner-cities with her.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

formerly pipkin (Parody)

It doesn't matter if the other girls or their mods didn't want him around, it's not just Pippa's decision.
Exactly, women should not be in positions of power.
Something something, she will end up less intelligent than a chimp, something something Sargon 'white Yamanbas' something something.
I mean we didn't really need a test to know that.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I hope Pippa watches a public domain movie about people getting attacked by monkeys. It'd be nice to watch a documentary about American inner-cities with her.
How about a GayYamanbas from Outer Space watchalong? :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Status