"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Conversely Math teachers amirite
Math teachers in schools that have fucking nothing to do with math
Being an absolute piece of shit who's just there to sabotage your grades and will to live

name a more iconic combination

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
That's because Science is fun and even the spergiest science teachers at least tend to enjoy what they are doing
Also she's not wrong the Science teacher always seems to be the only teacher who gives a fuck about what they teach
I had a science teacher in high school who eventually argued that shit like the pyramids were actually built by time traveling humans who visited from space and was the origin of the ancient aliens theory.

Southern science is fucky.

She isn't wrong about history, with the retarded shit they push, even a lot of historians hate these retards trying to do this shit with history. I still cringe at shit like the 1619 project.
Oh and same school my American History teacher was a vegan who really liked talking about the classics (like sitting on the desk in the "cool teacher" pose): slavery, 6 gorillion, muh native americans

Math teachers were always chill to me though. But I actually tried in those classes so I probably had them in a good mood.

Topo Chico

I had a science teacher in high school who eventually argued that shit like the pyramids were actually built by time traveling humans who visited from space and was the origin of the ancient aliens theory.

Southern science is fucky*.
*based and waaaaaaaaaaaay better

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa's view on history and science explains why she's not an NPC, and shows curiosity and awareness. She recognizes how everything is incomplete and no one can know anything for sure. Keeps your mind truly open, and not "open" in the way of "accept everything you're told" some people have.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I always found History teachers to be the most passionate, even if they taught a lot of bullshit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi had to take her frog home and take care of it over the weekend and bring it class to dissect it :faunacry:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's view on history and science explains why she's not an NPC, and shows curiosity and awareness. She recognizes how everything is incomplete and no one can know anything for sure. Keeps your mind truly open, and not "open" in the way of "accept everything you're told" some people have.
Her take on frog disecting is a woman moment though.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

I couldn't find the clip I wanted, but Lex Fridman had Richard Heiar on his show where the topic of IQ and race came up somewhat extensively and Richard talked about how impossible it is to actually discuss the topic and almost all of the data is faked.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Not gay Pokemon fan-fic/10 in the poetry class collection eh Pippa?:pippasadl:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh yea, James Lindsey won an award for his hoax paper using Mein Kampf, he replaced Jew with Men, not Nazi.

It was one of a dozen or so papers he published, another was about patriarchy, rape, and homophobia at the dog parks because male dogs were oppressive. Then there was fat body building as building an obese body takes as much work as building muscle, etc.

The only reason he got caught was because someone he knew recognized his writing style and narc'ed on him like they did to Uncle Ted.
Him, Boghossian, and Pluckrose doing that was fucking amazing. I still follow all 3 of them to this day.
Fuck that mold is fighting hard tonight, glad she's finally on meds for it at least

That cough sounds worse after the meds..Hope it clears it up soon
It's like those scenes from Resident Evil 7 where the mold monster is fighting against the BOW weapons. We can only hope it doesn't rapid evolve and take her over.
The biggest problem is people like James ultimately take academia seriously. He should have just continued to ridicule it the whole time as the amount of fake research being exposed almost daily at this point that's causing long standing published researchers to step down is staggering.

We're at the point that media and academia is so bad that the only way to salvage it is to burn it to the ground and restart, so all of these "muh ethics" spergs from the past like Aydin Paladin and Thunderf00t are just prolonging the rot by trying to claim it's redeemable.
Ask any of the lefties how they feel about the Supreme Court being 5-6 conservative and they'll talk endlessly about how the court is unfairly balanced and they need to either add more justices or "somehow" try to recall/impeach some of them. But then ask them how they feel about adademia being 90-97% left leaning with conservatives being practically run out of higher education and they'll see no problem with this.

image.png

kingcaid

Not gay Pokemon fan-fic/10 in the poetry class collection eh Pippa?
I'm sure the erotic colress fanfic will be posted on the relevant twitter account one day.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
English teachers though, fucking hell don't think I've met one I wouldn't peg as an alcoholic off the clock, and a few that were on the clock.
One of my old English teachers used to gossip to me about the other staff. Found out so much about all their petty arguments and which of the teachers hated each other. I miss that guy.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
One of my old English teachers used to gossip to me about the other staff. Found out so much about all their petty arguments and which of the teachers hated each other. I miss that guy.
What was the pettiest thing he ever told you? This sounds hilarious.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Anime Fan

Ok that was amazing.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

formerly pipkin (Parody)

But who writes the rap music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom