"Clara is a goddamn cartoon character in real life!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
My only opinion on the kosher topic is that it's stupid and so are the jews

fuck off back to your deli and bless the cold cuts reticule
It's stupid in modern senses, but it's not that a rabbi blessed the carcass, they actually have to slaughter it hanging upside down and let the blood drain which reduces parasites. It's one of those things that made a lot of sense back in the day when clean food was hard to come by so the idea was to set rules for food safety, then it became retarded over time.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
orthobros im dying kyrie eleison eleison itmas

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Cheesesteak is mid and overrated and so is Philadelphia.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"Cheesesteaks sucks". "Dollar store". I don't even like cheesesteak that much but holy shit. :vesperfacepalm:
I won't get autistic into which cheese is best, but a proper cheesesteak made on a flat-top with onions, peppers, a fresh bakery roll, and a proper au jus to dip in is literally an S-tier sandwich.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"We're not editing Mein Kampf to be about people we don't like guys"

Isn't that what the original's for? :smugpipi:

What was the pettiest thing he ever told you? This sounds hilarious.
At one point he was doing extra after-school classes on the lead up to an exam, and one of the assistant-headteachers specifically went out of her way to make sure he wouldn't be paid overtime despite him not being directly below her, because he clearly wasn't covering what he needed to during the day (even though he was already picking up for another teacher's mismanagement). He also told me ahead of time which teachers would be leaving at the end of the year, and he very strongly advised me to consider other schools for sixth form since "most of the good teachers are leaving".

I always kind of envied that level of not giving a shit.

Topo Chico

True, The Office h8. Extreme levels of reddit

Piarro

Early Adopter
I won't get autistic into which cheese is best, but a proper cheesesteak made on a flat-top with onions, peppers, a fresh bakery roll, and a proper au jus to dip in is literally an S-tier sandwich.
Please spoiler this, I've already had dinner

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Never eat cheesesteak in Philly, they have the worst version possible as they don't need to improve due to the hype. Every other state has made better cheesesteaks at this point and Philly should be nuked.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Philly is anything but overrated at this point. Everybody but the people in Philly hate that place.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>we should of played this a day earlier
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Philly is anything but overrated at this point. Everybody but the people in Philly hate that place.
They'll still charge you fifty dollars for a hotdog bun with some cheese wiz and a single Steakum.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Never eat cheesesteak in Philly, they have the worst version possible as they don't need to improve due to the hype. Every other state has made better cheesesteaks at this point and Philly should be nuked.
you mean shit steak that's been pre-cooked till dry as all dogshit slapped on a bread roll and topped with literal cheese-whiz isn't fine dining?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
yeah but the one guy was racist and had a english only sign. a true guinea

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Why does Nicole's sultry voice sound like Kirsche?

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
you mean shit steak that's been pre-cooked till dry as all dogshit slapped on a bread roll and topped with literal cheese-whiz isn't fine dining?
I love cheese steaks and their derivatives, but fuck their version is fucking awful. You'd get a better cheese steak at a gas station these days.

yeah but the one guy was racist and had a english only sign. a true guinea
And Steven Crowder is straight.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Who invited you?"

"Me motherfuckers"

How did they write Kylar so awesome?

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I've not been to a single city in the United States that, if it were nuked off the face of the map, I would mourn the cuisine.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>real housewives of atlanta
6lt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom