"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He's a terminal autist. I don't think he is physically capable of not taking it seriously.

Still an absolute genius though. His New Discourses lectures are what I listen to instead of audiobooks while gardening now.
I'm autistic enough to like his lectures, but no one who isn't into inside baseball will care, and the people who already know have too much of a vested interest.

Sven

Didn't she say like a week ago that she never did any homework
This would probably be before the art teacher crushed her soul and future prospects.

Also she's not wrong the Science teacher always seems to be the only teacher who gives a fuck about what they teach

logitech

Didn't she say like a week ago that she never did any homework
this is most likely before her doomer phase
This would probably be before the art teacher crushed her soul and future prospects.

Also she's not wrong the Science teacher always seems to be the only teacher who gives a fuck about what they teach
^^^

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
We haven't had a five-hour Mahjong stream in a while.
This may be the only instance I hope she does.
I know I've been schizo concernposting about that one off thing she said about ODing on her meds. But as a fag who has attempted in the past I know how once a thought like that enters your head it gnaws at you all night. Think streaming could be the best way for her to distract herself from the thought until its edge is blunted a bit. If she ends stream early tonight I'm genuinely going to be worried.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

History teachers are always fun and actually give a shit.

Anyways, any bets on when she stops taking the lung mold meds because they make her cough more?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

common L
The Science™ is settled Peeba

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That's because Science is fun and even the spergiest science teachers at least tend to enjoy what they are doing

Conversely Math teachers amirite

Topo Chico

I'm autistic enough to like his lectures, but no one who isn't into inside baseball will care, and the people who already know have too much of a vested interest.
My main problem with the guy is he doesn't understand what a country is, for whatever he thinks he is fighting against it pointless, as he doesn't actually conceptualize who his team is. He constant ranting on twitter and public push for more "legal" immigration is lunacy and for me devalues everything else he does. He's no better than a the average neo con who believes a country's value starts and stops at GDP. tldr PLEASE BE RACIST JAMES! JUST A LITTLE BIT!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's just a fucking frog Pippa.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"Murdering animals to teach kids about organs is unethical."
*Eats McDonalds meat-adjacent patty.*

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Now she's just doing it on purpose:thatsbait:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You need to be as realistic as possible. Unit 731 did a lot of work for the scientific community.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That's because Science is fun and even the spergiest science teachers at least tend to enjoy what they are doing

I actually had the most miserable science teachers and pretty chill math teachers, at least in high school.

JMForte

She isn't wrong about history, with the retarded shit they push, even a lot of historians hate these retards trying to do this shit with history. I still cringe at shit like the 1619 project.

Sven

50/50 for math teachers personally. English teachers though, fucking hell don't think I've met one I wouldn't peg as an alcoholic off the clock, and a few that were on the clock.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
PIPPA YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU CAN'T TEACH KIDS HOW TO CUT ANIMAL FLESH WITH REUSABLE PLASTIC TOYS JESUS CHRIST WOMAN! IT'S FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

FUCK YOU!

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
We'll be right back to Class of 09 after these messages from our sponsors.
15 minutes of superchat reading

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I could recommend Pippa some interesting history books about WWII :smugpipi:

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom