"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I bet most of Pippa's chat doesn't know Magic Johnson either so this joke probably didn't land.
Even if you don't like Yamanbaball, you should at least know who Magic Johnson is unless you are like 13.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I think Pippa knows a certain artist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Even if you don't like Yamanbaball, you should at least know who Magic Johnson is unless you are like 13.
Shaq is more known than Magic is because he also has memes of him.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

JMForte

Funnily enough I see more zoomers talking about Larry Bird more than Magic because Larry is white and he gets in the "Would he dominate in this era" conversation that Magic doesn't

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa how dare you say that. Apologize to Nauruto because the Manga was fine, only the anime with too much filler sucked

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_WnUCy7e0Fk.png

Imagine we live in a timeline where Pippa merch is sold at Hot Topic :whatastory:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Pippa how dare you say that. Apologize to Nauruto because the Manga was fine, only the anime with too much filler sucked
No. As someone cursed with having been involved in Naruto fandom, she is objectively better off for having not got involved. Timelooping seethe about Itachi, Sasuke, battleboarding and so on is a discussion no-one needs in their life.

Salado

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
No. As someone cursed with having been involved in Naruto fandom, she is objectively better off for having not got involved.
Naruto is the Dragonball Z of zoomers.

DogBone

How many people must have thought Pippa was homeless because she stayed at that library for hours everyday?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Getting bullied out of community college
How? :whatastory:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Naruto is the Dragonball Z of zoomers.

Just like modern rock being such a pussy evolution of older rock, this seems to be the TV mirror of that effect.

God Gen Z is so fucked. Good luck, Gen Alpha.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1694315660648.png

I can't recall the song they mentioned yesterday

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Most people in community college just go to class then go back home or to their jobs when class is over without speaking to a single person.

logitech

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Hey nice dinosaur shoes
>So you like robots?

:panik:DROP OUT!

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Stunned But Dumb

I admit, I do miss watching ten minute anime subs on youtube in three parts which the second part of episode 22 being missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom