"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa focusing on bait once again. :sakanapleasepippa:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa goes to a doctor one time and starts espousing the virtues of people needing to go to the doctor. Smh my head,,,,.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
literally. a cut and a shave and no one knows who he is. Fine nazi thinking.

anyone got an arricle for this?
Lookup "ratlines."
When the Allies discovered the Nazi smuggling right after the war, they eventually helped because the Soviets wanted all of them for interrogation.
Was a part of Operation Paperclip and they even sometimes used the same channels of smuggling.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I remember this story.

His treatment makes sense to me. Everything looked like he murdered his girlfriend. Why expect them to treat him with care?
Even if he wasn't shot in the face, he should have still got medical attention for his face. You can always interrogate them later.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If he is super disoriented why not have him sent overnight in a hospital. Don't think he will be able to pay for it?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"Am I fucking schizophrenic, chat?"
Yes, but not for this reason.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I remember this story.

His treatment makes sense to me. Everything looked like he murdered his girlfriend. Why expect them to treat him with care?
They should have had him checked because he could have suffered permanent damage even if those were bruise were just bruises but those bruises at a glance do look like standard ones you'd find after a bad fight.

Also chat(and Pippa) are 100% falling into the hindsight bias hinted at the start of the video. The cops wouldn't exactly imagine the wounds in the dudes face are from a
FUCKING GUNSHOT WOUND.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Chat thinks Pippa can be wrong, stupid silly chat.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Jim's last legacy on the Internet could very well be fags donating to Pippa about pits for the rest of time and that makes me very sad.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
They should have had him checked because he could have suffered permanent damage even if those were bruise were just bruises but those bruises at a glance do look like standard ones you'd find after a bad fight.
they cant hold him in custody forever, and giving him time to come up with an alibai or stonewalling would fuck the case.
Also chat(and Pippa) are 100% falling into the hindsight bias hinted at the start of the video. The cops wouldn't exactly imagine the wounds in the dudes face are from a
FUCKING GUNSHOT WOUND.
chats so dumb.

this guy died 10 years later btw

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Spergatory

Early Adopter
they cant hold him in custody forever, and giving him time to come up with an alibai or stonewalling would fuck the case.

chats so dumb.

this guy died 10 years later btw
Pretty sure he died in 2007.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
He had a bullet in his brain for 3 days, I doubt getting help 6 hours earlier could have helped much.
Also, he died a month after.
He died in 2016 from the injuries.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Spergatory

Early Adopter
in hindsight yes. but at the time? tick tock.

the only articles i found go over this video and are written in indian chatgp translations
Now I'm seeing some saying he died in 2007 and some in 2016. Why is this somehow hard to find?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pipkun and Pippenis Inspector called fucking retards by Pippa.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
He had a bullet in his brain for 3 days, I doubt getting help 6 hours earlier could have helped much.
Also, he died a month after
Maybe he still would have died anyway, but the police should at least try. He was obviously injured.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You can't prosecute/interrogate a dead man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom