"IRyS with explosives makes my health feel vuh-latul (Volatile) I am not pronouncing that word right, 'boledol'? voluhtyl... vola-teel!"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Short

God Damn the Sun
Is it even possible to filter them at this point? She has tried basically everything.
pippaWut m.png
Lol, there are still people who call Rekieta and fucking Ethan Ralph B A S E D. They're never going away

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I like how a long time ago when she watched an Audit the Audit vid and it agreed with her she was gloating like crazy but now she's telling him to fuck off.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
they're just really bad at capturing terrorists
Do you unironically believe the FBI tries to stop terrorist plots?
Did you willfully ignore the leaks from the Executive branch showing the FBI/ATF/DEA/DHS literally creating terrorists, mobsters, gun runners and more?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I like how a long time ago when she watched an Audit the Audit vid and it agreed with her she was gloating like crazy but now she's telling him to fuck off.
Consistency is not part of the female condition.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Reminder: both videos total runtime is 29 minutes. And we are just about to hit the 1 hour and 15 minute mark.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Do you unironically believe the FBI tries to stop terrorist plots?
Did you willfully ignore the leaks from the Executive branch showing the FBI/ATF/DEA/DHS literally creating terrorists, mobsters, gun runners and more?

JMForte

People hate cops so much they will ass kiss feds if they come into conflict and delude themselves into thinking they are great, I've literally seen people do this in real life and say things exactly like these youtube comments.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

SomeRando

What even happened in this video? FBI agent acts sketchy, police are confused and behave like spergs, agent spergs out even more, police lose the case?

FBI dude acted sus, cop thought he was sus and was jumpy. Fed thought the cop was sus too, the whole reason the fed was there was because the cop gave a ticket to someone he was investigating and he thought the rescinded ticket was a sign of police corruption. Both basically walked away looking dumb.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
white people are so smart they get tricked by the government into being terrorists. lol
A fair criticism. That being said, I imagine having to listen to a smoke alarm beep every thirty seconds during a voice call easily puts off any potential federal groomers.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
ChatGPT or Fed?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa doesn't realize the sun sets earlier in some areas in the winter.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
A fair criticism. That being said, I imagine having to listen to a smoke alarm beep every thirty seconds during a voice call easily puts off any potential federal groomers.
wouldnt know because it doesnt bother me. maybe white people are the real n words since all these fatherless bastards get groomed by tranny feds

Id join bidens 50cent army. man.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
ChatGPT or Fed?
Reminder that Pippa said the feds don't use youtube to perform gayops several streams ago these are real comments from real people (real).

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why the fuck did a superchatter with a 6 month membership badge just announce they turned 18 today? What the fuck?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
someone ping when she stops ragebaiting herself reading youtube comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom