:sakanapleasepippa:

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

I know these are just jokes but I seriously hope Pippa never loses her humility like Rekieta did.
She has the ability to self reflect and improve, she'll be fine. Money/numbers ain't gonna change the rabbit into a balldo creature

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1693696769476.png

Coming here to ask what the hell is going on now.

Topo Chico

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Anime women and their collecting of schizos

I mean the specific context here and now, not what they do by their mere existence. That's like saying 'clams and their filtering water'.

Topo Chico

I mean the specific context here and now, not what they do by their mere existence. That's like saying 'clams and their filtering water'.
Kirsche was reading off another schizo email and loling about it with Pippa in chat. From spirozilla or whatever his name is. Chat was commenting on the frequency in which they get new schizos entering their communities. Pippa memes that she'll get got by one of em eventually. Kirsche asks if he should be unbanned, laughs, doesn't. Doesn't take their extreme mental illness seriously :botanshrug:

I worded it in that way because it's normal weekly if not every couple days where pippa will rt/reply or rp with some new freak. And I know kirshe reads off a good number of crazy emails she gets from those nerds. So while funny, nothing truly new or worth worrying much about imo (as in a threat to their physical person).

JMForte

I think engaging with these schizos is always bad. Not because how they engage with the ones they schizo over but how they engage with those around who they schizo over. Giving them any attention at all just encourages them to act out.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1693697857085.png

holy shit

IT'S NOT EVEN PARAGRAPHED.

Topo Chico

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I appreciate how this applies to both Kirsche and my goal to continue making threads on them. Thank you, Pippa.

At least the person who does it will be well-documented and ridiculed, I guess.

https://archive.ph/NSKod <pend>
https://archive.ph/tsI2k <pend>

youre looking for a white (possible hapa) whos lived in korea/asia for years

he's posted this chinkess with a rebel flag twice.. 4. dont know if its some thot or his gf:

https://archive.ph/wip/BcyZa
https://archive.ph/wip/Zuvjt <pend>

tons of pics of thots with guns

loves to defend kyle rittenhouse( 2022-12-22) dude spends all day tweeting this:
View attachment 43333
Maybe it's just me but none of the archives are working. They don't load half the time and it just shows 'welcome to ngix' when they do.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Spino is also youtuber with 34k subs for the people not really in Kirsche's community. He gets his views by making godzilla and dinosaur figure reviews but wants to try making content about vtubers and other shit. His regulars that watch the dino figure vids don't give a shit about them though.

Just look at the difference in views within the last 3 months of vids.
1693698722447.png

Topo Chico

Spino is also youtuber with 34k subs for the people not really in Kirsche's community. He gets his views by making godzilla and dinosaur figure reviews but wants to try making content about vtubers and other shit. His regulars that watch the dino figure vids don't give a shit about them though.
Wow, he has the quintessential autism voice

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Maybe it's just me but none of the archives are working. They don't load half the time and it just shows 'welcome to ngix' when they do.
switch rhe toplevel from .ph, to. today. or use a different vpn server.

e: links opens for me on tor. its just him saying hes from korea, sperging about how to eat korean food

then some sexy as chinadoll posing with a rebel flag.

Last edited:

Anime Fan

He just needs to follow through on his content creation idea(s). Either vtubing or writing would work well, but he's a coward :yagoocry:

Yay anti arc averted!

Here's an update I haven't seen posted yet.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom