"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The more I watch Dizzy the more I realize I should not watch Dizzy. That woman is dangerous.
Dizzy has just enough self-esteem to know she is attractive but retains all the mental illnesses and weird fetishes/interests she had when she was probably the creepy goth girl in high school.

Topo Chico

The meetup she mentioned as well

1693689151245.png

each of them is a specimen.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa stop giving these schizos attention

She's touching the poop again, wonder where it'll lead us this time during the weekend break.
:cursedhaachama:
Wherever this leads, I just hope it's juicy because the guy seems extra special judging from the video alone, and Sprate Header issued me a special assignment several months ago to write up more threads on VTuber community cows and I've yet to find another truly thread-worthy subject.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Wherever this leads, I just hope it's juicy because the guy seems extra special judging from the video alone, and Sprate Header issued me a special assignment several months ago to write up more threads on VTuber community cows and I've yet to find another truly thread-worthy subject.
:painpeko: Nolan doesn't count? :yagoocry: Nolan :hololove:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Topo Chico

Weird out of shape white guys, SEAnigs and the one fit dude perfectly encapsulates Pippa's audience.
You'd expect more spics as it's Texas and Pippa's audience has lots of crossover with the Latin community

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
:painpeko: Nolan doesn't count? :yagoocry: Nolan :hololove:
I'm not really a Nolanstorian, if I were to be part of writing up a Nolan thread it would have to be in collaboration with others and I'm not interested enough to start it on my own right now. If anyone wants to pick up the slack and start the process I'd be happy to participate in the process and contribute as much as I can.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm not really a Nolanstorian, if I were to be part of writing up a Nolan thread it would have to be in collaboration with others and I'm not interested enough to start it on my own right now. If anyone wants to pick up the slack and start the process I'd be happy to participate in the process and contribute as much as I can.
The issue with Nolan is he's not nearly as bombastic as Henri or the other real lolcow in the vtuber sphere. He needs to either get more visible or do some real gigantic idiotic event to earn a real thread IMO.

Topo Chico

The issue with Nolan is he's not nearly as bombastic as Henri or the other real lolcow in the vtuber sphere. He needs to either get more visible or do some real gigantic idiotic event to earn a real thread IMO.
He just needs to follow through on his content creation idea(s). Either vtubing or writing would work well, but he's a coward :yagoocry:

Yay anti arc averted!

kingcaid

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
He just needs to follow through on his content creation idea(s). Either vtubing or writing would work well, but he's a coward :yagoocry:

Yay anti arc averted!

Did she just read this thread and un-mute him? :SelenHAHAhere:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

See here Jeremy, how people with checkmarks work you can just type in twitter, I mean X reply

"DM: <insert text>"

People will not see what you reply with it is totally safe. I've done it hundreds of times. If you don't believe me, try doing that to H20 Sakana first

JMForte

Oh god, I forgot about it but I remember him posting some weird shit in the replies to either her tweet about jetneptune or jetneptunes tweet. When I went to try and grab a screenshot I couldn't find them so I think he deleted them, but he was having a breakdown about it. Not sure if anyone here grabbed them because I don't remember seeing it posted here but I might be wrong but have this instead.
JM1.PNG

Anime Fan

This new schizo inspired me to check back up on Jeremy's twitter to see if there was anything new so here's a bunch of weird tweets from him. Also, probably not surprising but looks like he's one of the retards that took Metokur's stupid armpit joke seriously.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom