Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This new schizo inspired me to check back up on Jeremy's twitter to see if there was anything new so here's a bunch of weird tweets from him. Also, probably not surprising but looks like he's one of the retards that took Metokur's stupid armpit joke seriously.

I feel like you didn't emphasize the second image there enough, holy fucking shit. Imagine being that retarded.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

I feel like you didn't emphasize the second image there enough, holy fucking shit. Imagine being that retarded.
Holy shit I didn't even think about that in the second image. Makes me wonder if he actually does know her real name or if it was just a coincidence.

kingcaid

That's a reason for a nuking if I ever saw one. Probably just signed himself up for the henri execution style.
Holy shit I didn't even think about that in the second image. Makes me wonder if he actually does know her real name or if it was just a coincidence.
Pippa ette is a bit much for a coincidence imo.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
No, there is zero way in Hell that's a coincidence. I know he's referencing a part of the stream where she said people would get her name wrong or something like that (can't find the timestamp right now) but she obviously didn't say it like that so plainly. The guy knows what he's doing.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
welcome back to the Meat Pippa crew.

I unironically like the pippa/meat pippa distinction

e: if it weren't for the l in "pippol" i'd say its a coincidence since -ette is a feminine suffix.

the main character's name is nicole after all.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
No, there is zero way in Hell that's a coincidence. I know he's referencing a part of the stream where she said people would get her name wrong or something like that (can't find the timestamp right now) but she obviously didn't say it like that so plainly. The guy knows what he's doing.
Ah shit, I didn't even catch that to mean Nikki/Nicholette. This guy suddenly got much creepier.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Jeremy Main has real cow potential. If people keep digging through his Twitter dumpster for potentially identifiable information and maybe leads on other online accounts that would be appreciated. I'm planning on taking a look myself either later or tomorrow because I can fucking smell the intense schizophrenia he gives off in each and every tweet/chat comment/post he makes.

Remember when JL7 tried defending this guy?

if it weren't for the l in "pippol" i'd say its a coincidence since -ette is a feminine suffix.

the main character's name is nicole after all.
It's still very hard to believe it's a coincidence given the guy is a fucking schizo who, regardless, keeps wanting to give her his phone number.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She's bi and into ryona, perfectly normal woman behavior.
What a fucking morning to wake up in the Pippa thread

Do you not realize the layers

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1693693974520.png

She still wants to torment Kirsche

e. she claims she slept well atleast

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

kingcaid

Pippa tries to get ykk on stream kirsch decides its time for henri posting. God bless these women.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

Pippa tries to get ykk on stream kirsch decides its time for henri posting. God bless these women.

Oh god she's playing his unban request video now:whatastory:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
https://archive.ph/NSKod <pend>
https://archive.ph/tsI2k <pend>

youre looking for a white (possible hapa) whos lived in korea/asia for years

he's posted this chinkess with a rebel flag twice.. 4. dont know if its some thot or his gf:

https://archive.ph/wip/BcyZa
https://archive.ph/wip/Zuvjt <pend>
This isn't new. His youtube lists South Korea as his location, and his twitter says whiteboy from Asia.

kingcaid

It makes me sad that I will never one up henri in the mental illness Olympics. Reticule I need you to beat him for the both of us!:pippasadl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It makes me sad that I will never one up henri in the mental illness Olympics. Reticule I need you to beat him for the both of us!:pippasadl:
Is there a confused feels react?!?!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Not normal enough not to be here, not autistic enough to be noticed by Pippa.
Why even live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom