"Second speech pathology appointment done and I am exhausted from swallowing animal crackers; They gamified swallowing with this device that sticks to your neck and I failed lmao"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Remember when Bunhong Tokki superchated about his dog giving birth?

Archive

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Because it's mildly of note that has-been king of Pol is screeching about Jim's stream live rn because he hates him for some reason? And he was getting angry Jim likes Pippa said something about other kin and seems to think Pippa actually thinks she's an anime girl just thought that was funny

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The forty fucking pages of cringe I had to catch up on this morning should have me re-evaluating my life choices, but I'll save that for later.

Sometimes I can't tell if proctor is a fed or not based on his discord messages

Fed? Or just Autistic? Would make for a decent gameshow.

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
The pippa thread is a great read during us europoors lunch breaks.
:beatanilooking:

Sometimes I can't tell if proctor is a fed or not based on his discord messages :smugpipi:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Remi had a butthole mousepad? I don''t recall this.
Yea it's great! If only she had more NSFW art in her art tags. Not even pcg has much in the way of that art.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Yea it's great! If only she had more NSFW art in her art tags. Not even pcg has much in the way of that art.
I thought you were just into little boys and robots....

UberSoldat

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Seems she went to bed around 5 am again,
but here's the waiting room

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Proctor is so fucking amusing

I want to make an Orson Welles AI reading these posts. I think his voice would add some necessary moxy and gravitas to them.
Maybe in celebration of the sites anniversary we can get Maurice Lamarche to read them in his Orson Welles impression?

Edit: forgot to post the context for that fun little moment, here's what started it
signal-2023-09-01-07-58-19-575.jpg

Last edited:

logitech

This is gonna be a running thing on her streams from now on isn't it?

archive

A lot of her content involve riling up chat and she'll say anything to get a reaction.(l'm sure there is plenty of clips of her saying this)
She got a "good" reaction out of it so probably?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
50 pages in a single day, you bastards are crazy.

I'm not reading all of that, someone give me a TLDR.
Jim lives, jannies btfo
Pippa's kind of dumb but we love her anyways
Proctor's a dark horse in the replacement Nolan race
Pippa-Kirsche collabs continue to be lightning in a bottle

logitech

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

As others have posted, Junebug is CRIPPLINGLY autistuc. Like Nolan, but without the rage hairtrigger as far as I can see. He's definitely a fair target for the "harmless but dumb" label.
Great, now that femboy is going to show up in Kirsche's streams too. TOTAL VOICE ACTOR DEATH

So Kirbopher smells another chance to leach and/or groom I guess.
I welcome it, as Kirsche would fully commit to tearing him a new asshole as needed while Pippa lacks the spine to fully commit to the act.
I don't think there's a thread, there's just a lot of he-said-she-said from equally Z-list VA slags about him being creepy, but nothing really conclusive.
Most of the accusations were posted mainly on Tumblr. Take of that what you will.

UberSoldat

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Metokur's still down to actually collab with Pippa and just said he would've brought her on...

Wholesome. Interesting that he would've actually randomly brought her onto his return one-off stream as a guest if she had actually wanted/asked to. Guess he really does like her.

Addendum to this, I'd just like to point out that Metokur would rather bring on a VTuber than talk to Ralph again, and I'm sure that makes the pig feel real great.
1693583214597.png1693583199876.png1693583226969.png1693583246879.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A year and a half later and he's still getting cucked by a pink rabbit. Must hurt like a bitch.
Ralph's Internet daddy abandoned him for an Internet daughter instead, very sad.

e:
Because it's mildly of note that has-been king of Pol is screeching about Jim's stream live rn because he hates him for some reason? And he was getting angry Jim likes Pippa said something about other kin and seems to think Pippa actually thinks she's an anime girl just thought that was funny
Wow, this is hilarious.

Timestamped.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom