"Nodoka... you've got no technique when it commes to tickling; The only way to learn is to tickle girls whenever you meet them!"A-chan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
awakekin waka

For the uninitiated, the game is atrocious and Pippa continues to demonstrate her terrible tastes. The whole video is worth the watch.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
For the uninitiated, the game is atrocious and Pippa continues to demonstrate her terrible tastes. The whole video is worth the watch.

what the fuck she likes forspoken?

Anime Fan

what the fuck she likes forspoken?
Apparently, of course she never played it and is basing her opinion completely off of that video which isn’t really surprising.

Awoogers

Apparently, of course she never played it and is basing her opinion completely off of that video which isn’t really surprising.

well i expected worse
but :sakanapleasepippa::sakanapleasepippa:

lvl8

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
343627f4b0eceb450e6a1c34ea8171234ec7d87c1bd91bd75995300823a6461f.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy the Yakuza 0 playthrough where she complains about the story not making any sense after not paying attention to 95% of the cutscenes, and then getting filtered by the first Kuze fight. And then after 60 hours of absolute struggle and "chyaaaat this game is dogshiiiiiiiiiit", she goes "Eh, it was really good" after she beats it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Another mention of Pippa on MATI, Pippa was the most memorable part of the Jim stream -Jewsh
His distaste of vtubers/anime grows

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
To make up for her idiotic take earlier, she comes back with this absolutely correct take.

Lord I cannot wait for the day Cape-flicks are back to being niche titles that come out every few years per character instead of non-stop ones every few months. Fuck you Marvel, you ruined a good thing.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
awakekin waka

I had no idea what the "cuff" even was, so this tweet confused me until I read a bit more.

What I remember of Forspoken was seeing the gameplay, which looked interesting, seeing the main character, which set off red flags and alarm sirens, and then hearing the main character, which killed all interest I had in the game.

Had no idea there's apparently some kind of armband? that speaks? or something?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
To make up for her idiotic take earlier, she comes back with this absolutely correct take.

Lord I cannot wait for the day Cape-flicks are back to being niche titles that come out every few years per character instead of non-stop ones every few months. Fuck you Marvel, you ruined a good thing.

The MCU should've died with Endgame.

Stunned But Dumb

I adore superheroes and cape stories of all kinds. I would be perfectly happy if we never had another supe movie for the next decade, please.

Except for Spider-man... he can stay

lvl8

Had no idea there's apparently some kind of armband? that speaks? or something?
That's correct. It has a smarmy voice.

and is the actual main villain of the game

Anime Fan

She’s got a poll up on youtube for today’s stream

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The MCU should've died with Endgame.
they should've made the post endgame movies separate stories. so the stories were interesting and not weighed down with gay continouism

lvl8

Awoogers

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She’s got a poll up on youtube for today’s stream

Why did people recommend Kiwami over 0? Release order plus 0 has references to the first 5 games I get makes it good for later too but 0 is usually better for beginners because of the better story and gameplay to keep people wanting more of the series. Maybe she saw Haruka in Kiwami and had to pick that one. Honestly can't blame her for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom