"If you look at it from a different perspective, no one is on their right mind in holoID; I thought Zeta and Kaela was very seiso, I thought Zeta was that sweet, ah dere-dere in holoID, but it turns out, she has a few screws loose; ...I don't know what to make of Kaela anymore, she's a monster; From before I could tell 'oh Kobo is gonna be the loud one' but then, then Zeta and Kaela really did a very big damage, they surprised me!"Kureiji Ollie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Everyone's favorite hololive Vtuber according to Kirsche, Gwar Gwura.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
GWAR Gura, my favorite vtuber
1693553185273.png

GOTBB

Pippa, the vod never stays up and has to be archived. Plus everyone knows you want to watch him, just cancel and watch him like the rest of us are.
I usually do not post in this thread because (like usual) I am catching up on the latest VOD while also catching up on the thread, BUT, I cannot be the only one here who does not know who the fuck "Jim" is or why I should care, right?

A big thing I notice with indie vtubers and their audience is they assume everyone is as terminally online as they are. I have other shit going on. Wife, kids, house, etc... I have not spent my life keeping up with all the same shit y'all do.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I usually do not post in this thread because (like usual) I am catching up on the latest VOD while also catching up on the thread, BUT, I cannot be the only one here who does not know who the fuck "Jim" is or why I should care, right?

A big thing I notice with indie vtubers and their audience is they assume everyone is as terminally online as they are. I have other shit going on. Wife, kids, house, etc... I have not spent my life keeping up with all the same shit y'all do.
Jim is a major part of Pippa lore. I don't know what else to tell you.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

KF Thread
Here's your homework normie.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Did you not come from KF? How the fuck do you not know Jim?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

To give a short summary. Pippa was a major jim fan and is tangentially responsible for Pippa's big brake due to the rage pig. This is the main reason why pippa has a massive audience of individuals who don't watch vtubers but make the exception for her.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'm so glad I stayed up, I love these two so much.

Sven

It's odd being so desensitized to Kirsche that the under the table Applebabbels line doesn't even phase me until Pippa is confused and the brain goes 'oh yeah, that's a weird thing to hear'

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I fear this may never end. I need to go to bed already. :beataniugh:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Well, now we can add "Sargon footjob" to the random.txt

wrp

I usually do not post in this thread because (like usual) I am catching up on the latest VOD while also catching up on the thread, BUT, I cannot be the only one here who does not know who the fuck "Pippa" is or why I should care, right?

A big thing I notice with indie vtubers and their audience is they assume everyone is as terminally online as they are. I have other shit going on. Wife, kids, house, etc... I have not spent my life keeping up with all the same shit y'all do

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurk moar fäggot

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That's a guaranteed way to get graduated.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sven

"I don't want to go into the woods with you Kirsche"

Every once and a while those rabbit survival instincts just kick in

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I don't like the implications of Pippa and Kirsche at Applebee's

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I cannot be the only one here who does not know who the fuck "Jim" is or why I should care, right?
Here's a video from around the era Pippa became a fan of him during, should be evident why she likes him.

Click around the Bitchute channel if you like it, this is an entire series. There's a whole bunch more to him than just the well-made and entertaining videos as well, there's obviously streams and the entire GamerGate arc as well as the Internet Bloodsports arc where he'd go onto debate streams and slapfight autists. Example below:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom