"The opening was very small, I thought I wouldn't be able to get it in there. When I did, I was very tired... OK? The opening, I had to force it in, but, I mean, I think that's how it works."IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Raiding a waiting room that doesn't start for a full day is a waste of a raid. I wish she would get over her raid autism.

Anime Fan

Raiding a waiting room that doesn't start for a full day is a waste of a raid. I wish she would get over her raid autism.
That's the kind of thing she raids if she's planning on doing a twitch stream.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Please no guerilla, go get your 7/11 or actual food and rest up for the tourney.

Sven

I'd agree 99% of the time but this is just essentially more advertising for a large company wide collab so I can understand it in this instance. That and it lets people know when the thing is which even she didn't have hammered down when she mentioned it on stream.

She does need to get over the raid autism though yes.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I haven't watched a single jong stream outside of the initial collab months ago, I'm already deep into my own games, I don't need any more

and yet this tournament calls for me

...perhaps a few rounds of jong will soothe the wait for Wayfinder to get their online infastructure in place

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't think she really cares as much as some of you wish she did.
I don't care. I will continue to complain until morale improves. I am extremely sympathetic to @Punished Anime Discusser's positions, even if I don't feel quite as extremely about the content being unwatchable or whatever - it still gets on my nerves a lot and the points raised are, in my view, 100% valid.

Last edited:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

That's the kind of thing she raids if she's planning on doing a twitch stream.
Please don't be Mahjong, Please don't be Mahjong, Please don't be Mahjong, Please don't be Mahjong, Please don't be Mahjong. 🤞

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Please don't be Mahjong, Please don't be Mahjong, Please don't be Mahjong, Please don't be Mahjong, Please don't be Mahjong. 🤞
Come on Pippa just a few fast games
JONGJONGJONGJONGJOMG.PNG
🀄🀄🀄

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
>2001, Not a single 9/11 post.
It's like you people don't care about the ((greatest attack on freedom, the world has ever known)).

logitech

Eat em and breed em

I need help
>2001, Not a single 9/11 post.
It's like you people don't care about the ((greatest attack on freedom, the world has ever known)).

E. My dumbass just realizing we're on 2013 and not 2001 after posting this :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I don't care for mahjong, I haven't seen one single stream of it, and I never will. It's shit.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Wonder who else will make spanish dub overs for her after she mentioned it on stream. Sawa definitely would

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Catching up on last nights stream and I felt inspired

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
is the fagjong shit really at 11pm? EN corp doing collab at midnight monday. fucking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom