Dizzy's Husband

JMForte

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If it's Pippa I hope they make fun of Fantano the Bald Man again.
There's plenty of material for it too, considering he found a way to get sued by EA and end up looking like the bad guy.

Anime Fan

Posting this in here for hopium

She did make it sound like maybe she was planning a collab or something with Lisa in her Holocure stream on Thursday. She specifically mentioned minecraft during that stream though. A music review collab would be fun too.

Wonder if she's tweeting bad takes and arguing about them to try and distract herself from stress related to the mahjong tournament or something.

Last edited:

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
So is the main channel the only one with chat? From what pippa said theres individual streams but no chats since people will...cheat?

Topo Chico

So is the main channel the only one with chat? From what pippa said theres individual streams but no chats since people will...cheat?
Ya, some spastic chatter will 100% post what others have or what the best play is because they want to help their favorite, because streamers will read chats and can't help but act upon information. It's best to make it emote only mode (twitch) or just no chat for competitions.

JMForte

She did make it sound like maybe she was planning a collab or something with Lisa in her Holocure collab on Thursday. She specifically mentioned minecraft during that stream though. A music review collab would be fun too.
I think the music review is on a monday so I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't Pippa. She does like her rest days, even said she was taking tuesday off because of the tourney today.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1692581289417.png1692581436598.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Pippa woke up and decided today was a day she takes Ls not looking good for the jong tournament. Pippa is too stupid to realize that they would find a reason to ruin it.

Thank fucking god someone said it finally

Give me my kemono friends goddamnit

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Seems she finally discovered that one Colress art someone drew with her in it

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Inb4 Pippa's stream pulls higher numbers than the one on the main Phase channel.

Very important news:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Why did they have to make the tournament start so damn late? :beataniugh:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Inb4 Pippa's stream pulls higher numbers than the one on the main Phase channel.

Very important news:

How is everyone so shit at shipping? Pippa deserves her toys and I'd raise hell to get her what she wants.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Why did they have to make the tournament start so damn late?
Worst Coast and/or ChingChong hours. I'd be more upset about missing it if I wasn't perfectly OK with not watching mahjong anyway.

How is everyone so shit at shipping? Pippa deserves her toys and I'd raise hell to get her what she wants.
EXCUSE ME she said no pickles and there are pickles. Let me speak to your manager.

Topo Chico

Bro you know what she's going to do to that plushie... I expected a bonk on his post

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom