[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
11am in West Taiwan, however.
On a Monday because of the date line. Whoever decided the Late Sunday night time slot was the best time for this needs to be sent to the mines.

kingcaid

Small company please understand. Sakana decides the timings of events and meetings based on whatever the broken clock in the warehouse says.
Edit:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
She's an MMO player, clever use of game mechanics is good is ingrained due to MMO brainrot.

kingcaid

Its amusing how every time she has a bad take here /pcg/ and half of her regulars that use twitter make sure to inform her of it. United in tard wrangling.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Its amusing how every time she has a bad take here /pcg/ and half of her regulars that use twitter make sure to inform her of it. United in tard wrangling.
Knowing her she'll just double down on it out of pure stubbornness in her next stream anyways.

lul

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I'm starting to wonder if it's in her contract to defend China at all costs. Fishman is a chink after all :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Pippa's a machine - you give her a computer and an internet connect, and she'll constantly send out bad take after bad take for you.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm starting to wonder if it's in her contract to defend China at all costs. Fishman is a chink after all :smugpipi:
Unironically got turned into a CCP shill by Azur Lane.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1692574276937.png
l

TL;DR:

Pippa L turns into Pippa W.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Being gone for a couple days and coming back I realize you niggas never stop talking, me included. This rabbit has brainwashed us.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Being gone for a couple days and coming back I realize you niggas never stop talking, me included. This rabbit has brainwashed us.
We've all been pavlov-conditioned and contracted stockholm syndrome.

JMForte

Pippa woke up and decided today was a day she takes Ls not looking good for the jong tournament. Pippa is too stupid to realize that they would find a reason to ruin it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa woke up and decided today was a day she takes Ls not looking good for the jong tournament. Pippa is too stupid to realize that they would find a reason to ruin it.

See chat reflects the streamer. We can't keep our mouths shut, neither can she

Topo Chico

:sakanapleasepippa: You must gatekeep... if you don't what you love gets ruined

JMForte

:sakanapleasepippa: You must gatekeep... if you don't what you love gets ruined
You don't understand, it's worth the franchise going to shit because uhhh english localizations and zoo crossovers.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Topo Chico

whats the beef with this shit anyway?
The debuter was an ex cyberlive person who was in a meangirls discord that shit on lumi. They also blocked pippa a couple weeks ago as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom