"The harsh reality is that sometimes people you care about will turn their backs on you at any given moment"Froot

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

I totally forgot about this but just got reminded by a post on /pcg/ but that contract and voice owning stuff and all that was literally an argument that was happening between two spergs on /pcg/ earlier today.

Link to archive, it goes into the next thread as well.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Stunned But Dumb

Personally, I would rather Pippa get to a point where she can converse with Natsumi

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Fucking hell, at least her grandma helped her

Anime Fan

Is the aunt trying to drown her a new story? I don't think I've heard it before.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Her family seems more and more sane by the day

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The world has been trying its damnedest to kill Pippa her entire life.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Had to sprinkle in that little tidbit of past child abuse or it wouldn't have been a real stream.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is the aunt trying to drown her a new story? I don't think I've heard it before.
I don't think it's new? But all of her familial abuse stories targeted at herself began to blend together in my head at a certain point a while ago.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Short

God Damn the Sun
Nah. Our actual JP speaker (& one of the main Phase JP Girl Translators on YT) has a take that I assume is more realistic and knowledgeable.
I just can’t see her sitting in meetings, doing mandatory merch shilling, sponsor streams or collabing regularly with anyone other than her closest personal friends.
most girls at phase hate those things too.
She does everything at her own pace and seems to dislike obligations a lot.
I disagree with this.
She could have just said the right thing and she would have probably gotten in but she didn’t want to join that badly.
She regrets that now.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I've only been watching Pippa since like November and I've heard this story twice. The fact she's still alive in spite of her parental abuse and retarded extended family is an absolute miracle.

Sven

We've heard it before, that aunt has a couple of stories trying to do shit to her.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lol those hentai keychains she just showed on stream

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
most girls at phase hate those things too.

I disagree with this.

She regrets that now.
For the record I'm not a Chinchilla viewer and have no dog in this race. I hope you and Hylic debate it though, because that would be entertaining.

Anime Fan

I've only been watching Pippa since like November and I've heard this story twice. The fact she's still alive in spite of her parental abuse and retarded extended family is an absolute miracle.
Must've missed it or forgot about it then. She tells so many messed up stories about her family that they kind of start to blend together. Also yea it's literally a miracle that she's lived this long.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Thirty five dollars for a keychain? Why would you want twenty five dollars for a keychain? No way that key chain costs fifteen dollars even with a proper markup, and I'm not paying you five dollars for that keychain. You know what, I'm leaving and I'll have my lawyer contact you about that twenty five dollars you owe me.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Thirty five dollars for a keychain? Why would you want twenty five dollars for a keychain? No way that key chain costs fifteen dollars even with a proper markup, and I'm not paying you five dollars for that keychain. You know what, I'm leaving and I'll have my lawyer contact you about that twenty five dollars you owe me.
Someone translate this, I don't speak hebrew

kingcaid

Dont be poor in my con space kike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom