"But what do I say at the airport, what is my purpose? -'Meet friends'-? eh really? 'Nikku tomodachi!?'(friends made of meat) lol"Houshou Marine (learning English)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Maybe she wants to go to the spider dimension (nearly dying of depressed respiration)
Anti anxiety meds could be good for her but uh maybe that's abit much

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Never forget that she's a terminally online zoomer white girl. Even before the content creation phase.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I wish melatonin worked for me without having to take copious amounts of it
Ah, a fellow sufferer of the affliction. I found CBD oil made a pretty effective alternative for me.

Stunned But Dumb

Some voice actors do voice acting in other small projects, but they don't credit themselves as their actual names.

God's Strongest Dragoon

she does more chat interaction than pretty much any streamer out there
Asmongold is probably the king of chat interaction. If some negro gets uppity in his chat spewing bullshit, he'll call them out by name and bring their chat logs up on screen. Then he'll directly ask that one person to back up their bullshit claims and the rest of chat laughs at the retard that was called out when they contradict themselves. It completely defeats any attempt to one-guy the stream when the one-guy gets pulled out of the crowd and made fun of on stage.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nepotism is the use of outliers to convince people that hiring people from your family and cohort is wrong, they're trying to trick you and break your familial bonds.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Asmongold is probably the king of chat interaction. If some negro gets uppity in his chat spewing bullshit, he'll call them out by name and bring their chat logs up on screen. Then he'll directly ask that one person to back up their bullshit claims and the rest of chat laughs at the retard that was called out when they contradict themselves. It completely defeats any attempt to one-guy the stream when the one-guy gets pulled out of the crowd and made fun of on stage.
This actually sounds really funny. Maybe I like Asmon now...?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Vshojo mentioned.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I probably meant to write "most chat interaction of any vtuber" but I'm retarded.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1692503862830.png

WEWLAD

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
speaking of nepotism hires,

FISHMAN

HIRE THE CHINCHILLA

PIPPA LOVES HER, FANS LOVE HER, SO DO YOU

ask the girls directly (I.E. Muumi) to convince you further that this is, indeed, a good idea, and that you should give Pippa this nepotism hire

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That's more on the individuals for not reading their contracts before signing...

That did seem to be Pippa's argument, though...

I don't think Pippa sees the feet or armpit stuff as lewd or NSFW as much as she sees it as hazing herself for lolfunny stream content. Same as the spider eating stream. I think she underestimates just how unironic a lot of this feet and armpit garbage really is.
I was more giving my comment on the ongoing discussion in the thread there rather than trying to argue with the rabbit with that particular paragraph there, probably should've clarified better, my bad.

I've said before that Pippa has a terrible understanding of what makes good content. I like her streams because she's funny, is very quick and on-point responding to chat, and has a really endearing and likeable personality - not for the forced meme of the month, or whatever videogame she's heard is superduper terrible that she's going to play badly for three hours. The fetish stuff is the same kind of situation, so I'd say you're right in that respect.

holy shit

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Why is it so difficult for people to understand character IP?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The problem with contracts is that the government has fucked everything to the point of only mega corps being able to exist. If you break down the bullshit subsidies and monetary policy of the state you will have a world where people won't sign contracts that give companies ownership of themselves unless they're retarded.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
So that's what happened to Yuri.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
speaking of nepotism hires,

FISHMAN

HIRE THE CHINCHILLA

PIPPA LOVES HER, FANS LOVE HER, SO DO YOU

ask the girls directly (I.E. Muumi) to convince you further that this is, indeed, a good idea, and that you should give Pippa this nepotism hire
Nah. Our actual JP speaker (& one of the main Phase JP Girl Translators on YT) has a take that I assume is more realistic and knowledgeable.
As a chinchilla watcher, I don’t think she would be a good fit for any corpo. Natsumi is a particularly hard working but stubborn person that makes her suitable as an indie but not for working in a team. I just can’t see her sitting in meetings, doing mandatory merch shilling, sponsor streams or collabing regularly with anyone other than her closest personal friends. She does everything at her own pace and seems to dislike obligations a lot.

Remember that fishman was open to even take the time to audition JP only vtubers but she says she was rejected for not willing to compromise on how she treats streaming. She specifically said she doesn’t care about growth. She could have just said the right thing and she would have probably gotten in but she didn’t want to join that badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom