"Miko is black inside."Tsukumo Sana

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
OK Pippa you have convinced me. I'm gonna become the Henry Hill of anime merchandise. Fuck those Anime Con taxes

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Buying bootleg merch is OK but selling it gets you the rope. Pipper what?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I think Pippa is ok with some fanservice every once in a while. She just doesn't want it to be all coomer borderline hentai stuff all the time or wants the greater community to become that.
Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile. It's the same problem within the furry fandom.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
It's the difference between fan made bootlegs and Chinese dropship bootlegs.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile. It's the same problem within the furry fandom.
This is an anime adject fandom were far far past an inch

formerly pipkin (Parody)

That does suck. It really creates a stigma to the whole medium.
.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa has really studied the blade to know her swords.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
They are the same COPE

FURRY!
View attachment 40958
Biting bait but whatever: I detest furfags, but there's a pretty big and apparent difference between the part of the furry community full of legitimate autistics in their child/teenage years who like anthropomorphic animal content/drawing OCs and other overall innocent shit (sound familiar? It should) and the adults who wear murrsuits in con orgies and commission inflation art. The latter use the former as grooming fodder and that's how they grow in their numbers, as autistics are easy prey and tend to fall into the wrong crowds. This gives everyone involved in the "fandom" the blanket reputation ascertained by people such as Josh:

It is slightly more nuanced than what Josh says, despite him saying anyone who says things to the contrary is lying. Yes, it is absolutely a definite huge aspect, and the stereotypes exist for a reason (See: Kero & Metokur's sagas with dealing with furfags) but there's a bit of wiggleroom, which she is correct about.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It's already happened in the anime fandom as well, sadly. I've talked about it on the AO twitter in the past, but things like con orgies that used to be furry fandom staples are now showing up in anime cons (and MagFest, allegedly), and you're not having an anime con anymore without any hentai/18+ sex presence.

There's a ton of reasons why, and it's the same reasons that it overtook the furry fandom, but that's an essay that this ain't the place for.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Capitalism is literally slavery, Pippa. Don't cha know? :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...Did Pippa just imply that she was possibly a fed?

Is this all one giant honeypot?

Or is the ZoomerCore getting to her

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Meat Pippa wants to be even whiter with her fancy pale white shirt.

kingcaid

...Did Pippa just imply that she was possibly a fed?

Is this all one giant honeypot?

Or is the ZoomerCore getting to her
Wait this forum isnt for federal employees to discuss vtubers?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You know what, I take this back:

I think she might genuinely just be retarded (duh). It's been a while since she's actually said her take on NSFW stuff like this regarding VTubers and such (several months, maybe a year with those takes) and I had thought her stance might had changed slightly which would explain certain behaviors, but it's literally the same as it's always been. Idunno what to make of it.
She's convinced herself her own lewd material is a different thing because she's doing it ironically for the content, not piecing together that whenever she does it, people who unironically want to fuck her will cling to it and keep bringing it up.

I personally think worrying about the optics of an overall community is a pointless endeavour, you can nurture the most respectful and civilised group going, but the second one guy tangentially associated with you does something stupid that will be your identity; think how people on the homeland see us. What you can do is just cut out your little corner and keep order the best you can there.

There's obviously a demand for NSFW content and even the more tasteful vtubers have fanservice moments here and there, meaning taking a prudish stance against it is a losing game. The priority should be setting firm boundaries. There is a difference between a streamer showing cleavage on their model vs. someone in chat talking about titfucking them, and it's important no-one in the community feels comfortable crossing that boundary. I fall into the lolbert opinion of "do whatever if I don't have to see it" a lot of people dislike because I really don't care for internet moral crusades about anything, but this is more a wider issue of basic human respect. Assuming women you barely know will be okay with sexual advances from strangers in their chat is creep behaviour.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

Ma'am did you consider a shirt that fits, they do sell clothes for fatties at cons
Guntette.PNG

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I told you, she would be over the moon for $500 of Pokemon merch if you really wanted to get on her good side

Stunned But Dumb

Hmm, this new isekai show "I Used To Be A Normal Girl But I Died and Was Reborn As A Pink Bunny Girl Appraiser!?" has been ok. I'll give it two more episodes

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
She's convinced herself her own lewd material is a different thing because she's doing it ironically for the content, not piecing together that whenever she does it, people who unironically want to fuck her will cling to it and keep bringing it up.

I personally think worrying about the optics of an overall community is a pointless endeavour, you can nurture the most respectful and civilised group going, but the second one guy tangentially associated with you does something stupid that will be your identity; think how people on the homeland see us. What you can do is just cut out your little corner and keep order the best you can there.

There's obviously a demand for NSFW content and even the more tasteful vtubers have fanservice moments here and there, meaning taking a prudish stance against it is a losing game. The priority should be setting firm boundaries. There is a difference between a streamer showing cleavage on their model vs. someone in chat talking about titfucking them, and it's important no-one in the community feels comfortable crossing that boundary. I fall into the lolbert opinion of "do whatever if I don't have to see it" a lot of people dislike because I really don't care for internet moral crusades about anything, but this is more a wider issue of basic human respect. Assuming women you barely know will be okay with sexual advances from strangers in their chat is creep behaviour.
I think there's an in between to be found where some fanservice is fine its kind of a bummer that people take it too far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom