"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

logitech

oh i thought see was screaming about that girl with her flabby ass out.( she was standing next to the both)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I personally think worrying about the optics of an overall community is a pointless endeavour, you can nurture the most respectful and civilised group going, but the second one guy tangentially associated with you does something stupid that will be your identity; think how people on the homeland see us.
"Culture's defined by the ones least refined."

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I really don't care for internet moral crusades about anything, but this is more a wider issue of basic human respect. Assuming women you barely know will be okay with sexual advances from strangers in their chat is creep behaviour.
The issue I have is, she does more chat interaction than pretty much any streamer out there, aside from maybe Kirsche (and Vesper in a distant third), so the cancerous chats and supas bleed into the content. You can't avoid being bombarded by this shit, even if you completely ignore or close chat. So it's no longer just a community issue, and is probably the biggest reason I can't stand watching the streams anymore.

Don't get me wrong, the chat interaction is the reason she is so popular and that her paypigs are so rabid, but holy fuck dude, the content now, I feel, is actually dogshit because everyone who actually tries to do cool shit in chat gets drowned out by retards, whereas the streams used to be great due to that chat interaction.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Fish, get this woman a melatonin pill company sponsorship.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
There's obviously a demand for NSFW content and even the more tasteful vtubers have fanservice moments here and there, meaning taking a prudish stance against it is a losing game. The priority should be setting firm boundaries. There is a difference between a streamer showing cleavage on their model vs. someone in chat talking about titfucking them, and it's important no-one in the community feels comfortable crossing that boundary. I fall into the lolbert opinion of "do whatever if I don't have to see it" a lot of people dislike because I really don't care for internet moral crusades about anything, but this is more a wider issue of basic human respect. Assuming women you barely know will be okay with sexual advances from strangers in their chat is creep behaviour.
That did seem to be Pippa's argument, though...

I don't think Pippa sees the feet or armpit stuff as lewd or NSFW as much as she sees it as hazing herself for lolfunny stream content. Same as the spider eating stream. I think she underestimates just how unironic a lot of this feet and armpit garbage really is.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa please don't take Xannies and Benadryl at the same time.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Anime Fan

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Let's see how bad it gets for this superchat segment.

JMForte

I don't think Pippa sees the feet or armpit stuff as lewd or NSFW as much as she sees it as hazing herself for lolfunny stream content. Same as the spider eating stream. I think she underestimates just how unironic a lot of his feet and armpit garbage really is.
Pippa has unironically said she likes armpits.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I don't think Pippa sees the feet or armpit stuff as lewd or NSFW as much as she sees it as hazing herself for lolfunny stream content. Same as the spider eating stream. I think she underestimates just how unironic a lot of this feet and armpit garbage really is.

Not sure I agree with you there :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

I don't think she herself thinks shes sexual attractive and as such see all of it as a joke

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

JMForte

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pippa please don't take Xannies and Benadryl at the same time.
Maybe she wants to go to the spider dimension (nearly dying of depressed respiration)
e.
Anti anxiety meds could be good for her but uh maybe that's abit much
Just don't get meds that have compounding effects. There's a reason that they ask you if you are doing Benzos (Xanax among others) before getting any kind of anesthesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom