"I'm gonna fucking shoot up a Walmart!!!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

Topo Chico

Reticule how old are you, you better be dilf or you don't get your meat pippa...
e:
1692495234000.png

She just expressed her like of dilfs, sorry bud it's joever

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
React content is fine if the person actually reacts. The problem is Twitch streamers have developed this grind culture where they're live all day every day to catch as many passerby-viewers as possible despite not having that many hours of stream content ready, so they pull up videos and let them play while they eat lunch or whatever, rather than just ending their streams once they've run out of things to talk about.

You can talk about the ethics of reuploading entire videos with reaction commentary all you want but it's ultimately content people want so it's not going away. I don't think reaction material really cannibalises views from the original all that much, since most of the reaction streamers' audiences likely wouldn't have been aware of the content until the streamers show it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
React content is fine if the person actually reacts. The problem is Twitch streamers have developed this grind culture where they're live all day every day to catch as many passerby-viewers as possible despite not having that many hours of stream content ready, so they pull up videos and let them play while they eat lunch or whatever, rather than just ending their streams once they've run out of things to talk about.

You can talk about the ethics of reuploading entire videos with reaction commentary all you want but it's ultimately content people want so it's not going away. I don't think reaction material really cannibalises views from the original all that much, since most of the reaction streamers' audiences likely wouldn't have been aware of the content until the streamers show it.
It always amuses me when people throw bitchfits over Pippa's react content and complain about it being 'low effort' or whatever bullcrap. They haven't seen shit. It could be so much worse.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Reticule how old are you, you better be dilf or you don't get your meat pippa...
e:
View attachment 40932
She just expressed her like of dilfs, sorry bud it's joever
My brother in Christ, I like fixing things and own land, I'm plenty ready for the meat Pippa.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
It always amuses me when people throw bitchfits over Pippa's react content and complain about it being 'low effort' or whatever bullcrap. They haven't seen shit. It could be so much worse.
Like Hasan Piker legit just leaving to prep food while the content plays on his stream.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
My brother in Christ, I like fixing things and own land, I'm plenty ready for the meat Pippa.
Not until you're finely aged my friend.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
What brand power tool do you use to fix things, let me judge you even more.
:smugpipi:

Anime Fan

But do you look anything like RDJ? Cause otherwise she probably won't be attracted to you.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But do you look anything like RDJ? Cause otherwise she probably won't be attracted to you.
He's gotta look like either Jetstream Sam or Colress to stand a chance. No inbetween.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Hearing the name AmaLee activated my fight or flight and I can't remember why

Hff201

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Hff201

Early Adopter
>thinking a VA telling everyone a character they voice is non-binary is endearing

Common Pippa L...

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
She finds the schizo wholesome, score for Kenticule.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

imozoN

AI voice generation is in a legal/moral grey area but the Lord gave us those tools to punish english voice actors for being insufferable.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
English Voice Actors:
Unless your name is Frank Welker, Peter Cullen, Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, Tom Kenny, Scott McNeil, pretty much any old white guy who isn't on twatter, GTFO.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What brand power tool do you use to fix things, let me judge you even more.
:smugpipi:
Rayobi, I like their electric lawn equipment and their batteries last rather well. I think I have a Toro leaf blower though as it can suck up leaves and mulch them.

I can try.

She finds the schizo wholesome, score for Kenticule.
Told you she loves me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom