"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It seems Pippa might share a similar perspective as him, that Jack is right but is being annoying about it.
Proof she's reading this thread right now.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
People complaining about react content seem like crybabies to me.
The kind of people who watch react content are not people who seek out small creator content.
The problem is those videos come up before the smaller channels due to the algorithm, and once I've seen the reaction I don't really need to see the original. There's probably some solution that's better than just killing react channels that actually react and not just exist on video camera while the content plays.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Most people that react to tiktoks are the laziest pieces of shit imaginable.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Is this the same SSSniperwolf that used to make heavely edited cod frag movies?

Topo Chico

1692494277655.png

I thought the boofering was me
e:
we're so back

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Anime Fan

She's talking about Coomalot and Cuckieta isn't she?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
In defense of the normies, some of us just don't give a damn about these people.
Guilty. Like I'm typically somewhat aware of a general shitfit from when Pippa or Kircshe bring it up, but otherwise I'm sort of just going off the assumption that it's something that happened being brought back up. I more or less lose track of drama that isn't mentioned here or the homeland somewhere. I don't even remember to check someone like ItsAGundam to catch some of the basic bitch shit going on most the time anymore lol

PIPPA NO! I WAS TOLD DEATH THREATS ARE ALWAYS SUPER SERIAL AND SCARY! How can you forget THIS terrifying hapening?!?

:lumitenmakillhim:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Topo Chico

1692494433612.png
The avallone drama was fun, lots of political sperging

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Remember Jacksfilms was one of the guys virtue-signalling about edrama back when Keemstar was public enemy number one. I don't care for SSSniperwolf or any of her contemporaries, but Jack is not the person who should be starting "drama" over it now.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The problem is those videos come up before the smaller channels due to the algorithm, and once I've seen the reaction I don't really need to see the original. There's probably some solution that's better than just killing react channels that actually react and not just exist on video camera while the content plays.
People who seek out react content are people with so few brain cells they need someone to essentially scroll through tik tok for them and provide a baseline reaction for them to latch on to.

Algo shit aside the pissing and moaning about react content seems to come from a place of envy.

kingcaid

>SCs stopped working.
Stream quality increasing in real time.
edit: FUCK

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Gachapons are better than claw machines as they're smaller and you can get more of them in a booth space. You can also have them range in price a lot depending on the gacha, claw machines are much heavier and harder to bait people into, so you might have a few of them, but you'd default to better smaller machines.

People who seek out react content are people with so few brain cells they need someone to essentially scroll through tik tok for them and provide a baseline reaction for them to latch on to.

Algo shit aside the pissing and moaning about react content seems to come from a place of envy.
I don't think anyone seeks out react content, I think it's more that it's what they're given. Half the time I'll see react content to big channels even before the content of that channel on Youtube.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa, Shiina is training the Jong while you... are you looking for roomates Pippa? what is this stream? :shubaIapprob:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

A lot of shit also just straight up gets deleted and all that's left is people reacting to it, so you're stuck watching a video with some femboy shouting every 10 seconds.

Topo Chico

1692494749616.png
/vt/ gonna love that she answered this
1692494806537.png

lol

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"I hate buying prints."
"I have so many prints."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom