"How would you be born if your dad didn't have pleasure with your mom"Millie Parfait

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This was just put in the General Thread but I feel it belongs here too, what the fuck:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I see Resticles has scraped his handful of load-baring braincells together to form a coherent defense/cope for his obscene amount of posts. In the process, he also admits that his schizoposts take next to no effort for him to produce, meaning all of the batshit things he posts are all thoughts that really do just naturally occur to him without thinking/making a conscious effort to strive for schizophrenia. I'm not sure if this makes his 'bit' better or worse.
🤔
So what's this new "Resticles" thing, I think I missed the lore behind it.

Schizoposting becomes easy once you stare into the abyss long enough, the knowledge flows like a river.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So what's this new "Resticles" thing, I think I missed the lore behind it.
I think @Titanosaurus randomly coined it a little while ago. I don't think it means anything in particular, it just sounds funny.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think @Titanosaurus randomly coined it a little while ago. I don't think it means anything in particular, it just sounds funny.
So that makes you the thhrangussy and me the Resticles?

Anime Fan

Looks like anirevo talk for today's stream

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Topo Chico

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Jacksfilms is right about the react people who eat while watching a video in silence. I don't know if SSSniperwolf qualifies, she's very close to content theft, but a lot of simps probably watch her because it's a woman making sounds like the NPC thing.

Hassan though, he's a content leech.

Topo Chico

I remember the hit piece from 5 years ago, unless youtube bans or makes react shit unprofitable sniperwolf and her ilk will be fine

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa's audience is such a strange hodgepodge of people. You have the VTuber fans who have no clue about any of the e-drama she goes on about, and then you have all of the people who are on the same wavelength as her and knows exactly what she's on about. Like the people in chat who don't know anything about what's going on with the reaction/SSSniperWolf shit despite it being one of the biggest topics of drama discourse over the last week or two.

Also, Turkey Tom made a video on his second channel about the JacksFilms thing. It seems Pippa might share a similar perspective as him, that Jack is right but is being annoying about it.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
So that makes you the thhrangussy and me the Resticles?
39776-5dd83be6165e4d6711c9c79fd5bb5dd2.jpg

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
People complaining about react content seem like crybabies to me.
The kind of people who watch react content are not people who seek out small creator content.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

kingcaid

Why is anybody shocked her mother has shit taste? Where do you think Pippa got hers????

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa's audience is such a strange hodgepodge of people. You have the VTuber fans who have no clue about any of the e-drama she goes on about, and then you have all of the people who are on the same wavelength on her and knows exactly what she's on about. Like the people in chat who don't know anything about what's going on with the reaction/SSSniperWolf shit despite it being one of the biggest topics of drama discourse over the last week or two.

Also, Turkey Tom made a video on his second channel about the JacksFilms thing. It seems Pippa might share a similar perspective as him, that Jack is right but is being annoying about it.

In defense of the normies, some of us just don't give a damn about these people.

Topo Chico

Pippa's audience is such a strange hodgepodge of people. You have the VTuber fans who have no clue about any of the e-drama she goes on about, and then you have all of the people who are on the same wavelength on her and knows exactly what she's on about. Like the people in chat who don't know anything about what's going on with the reaction/SSSniperWolf shit despite it being one of the biggest topics of drama discourse over the last week or two.
Vtubers approach extreme normie tier audiences, with Holo blowing the fuck up in 2020 and infecting the broader anime space which has been ascended into normie tier content over the past 5-10 years as well. It's the 21 and under age bracket. It makes sense that they'd trickle down to being an average chatter who's completely not tapped into e-drama. With a fun irony of her being the homelands vtuber.

pururun

I only know SSsniperwolf from showing up in Dhar Mann videos.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
People complaining about react content seem like crybabies to me.
The kind of people who watch react content are not people who seek out small creator content.
There's a huge difference in the react content that Pippa does and the '''react content''' people like SSSniperWolf and xQc do.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
as long as they are actually providing some interesting cometary and are like that shit skin Hasan I don't care tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom