"Are you gonna fap to my voice?"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Speaking of, I don't think I've seen him around in a little while. Did the jannies giving him a final warning actually scare him off?
Not on chat today but he was yesterday, after the warning he pretty much stop with the sexual posts.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Not on chat today but he was yesterday, after the warning he pretty much stop with the sexual posts.
It's pretty concerning a guy closer to forty than thirty needed to be told to put his dick away by a janny who's probably ten years his junior for the message to set in.

One can hope one day they'll give him the krampus treatment, but the whale seems to be untouchable for now
In fairness, I think he's an annoying femboy, but that alone isn't really grounds to ban him. I just wish the community would push back against him more whenever he gets preachy about what Pippa should or shouldn't be covering on stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Speaking of, I don't think I've seen him around in a little while. Did the jannies giving him a final warning actually scare him off?
I've seen him pop up a few places elsewhere recently. Can't remember where the fuck, I click on too much shit. But his username and style are unique enough that they stick out

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I love when my copy+paste button doesn't work and kept the old thing copied, I post it without double checking, and then I look like a retard.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa and the others are up playing jong still it seems. Someone who has her added on her account is spectating their games and posting it to pcg it looks like.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa and the others are up playing jong still it seems. Someone who has her added on her account is spectating their games and posting it to pcg it looks like.
Hope this means she's too preoccupied to think to start up a guerilla stream.

e: Come on guys, I can dream.
:takocope:

kingcaid

The fact that rie and tenma are cheating to beat her in practice matches is shameful.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
All those jong streams are paying off.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The fact that rie and tenma are cheating to beat her in practice matches is shameful.
I hope they don't let them be backseated or watch their stream during the tournament. I know it's for fun, but Pippa and Shiina have been putting a lot of time and energy into Jonging , they deserve a legit tourny.
Someone who has her added on her account is spectating their games and posting it to pcg it looks like.
nojongfriends.PNG

Shiina why? :faunacry: it's rhetorical, we all know why:menhera:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
(Opinion): Pippa should play with little brother:

Archive
Valorant is a game for Yamanbacattle and I hope she says no. They should play a better game together like TF2.
I said she should play with little brother, I didn't say she should play "VALORANT" with little brother. Learn to read fag!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
(Opinion): Pippa should play with little brother:

Archive

Valorant is a game for Yamanbacattle and I hope she says no. They should play a better game together like TF2.

I said she should play with little brother, I didn't say she should play "VALORANT" with little brother. Learn to read fag!
Within the context of what Aoi's Tweet says, you saying she "should play" implies that you agree with his game of choice. Learn to clarify your thoughts & ideas, Rie.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Within the context of what Aoi's Tweet says, you saying she "should play" implies that you agree with his game of choice. Learn to clarify your thoughts & ideas, Rie.
It's hard to focus on wording shit when I have to listen to a work meeting GHEFKJSDJAFG!!!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Ah shit.PNG

Ah shit... I've been here for 172 days and that's 1000 messages.
1000 messages / 172 days = 5.81 messages per day
Fuck me, the pipkin is terminal at this point, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom