"This mean oh no no oppai boing boing, Yuujin friends eh notto boing boing, boing boing no-no A-chan B-chan C-chan, you oh no oppai boing boing no no!"Sakura Miko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Hololive does nepotism hires. Of course it's good.

Topo Chico

Every stream always has an INCREDIBLE take, today we get the pro nepotism tangent ikz

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She really mad that none of her buddies got into Phase after the inital hiring spree

Anime Fan

Every stream always has an INCREDIBLE take, today we get the pro nepotism tangent ikz
Not a new tangent she's gone on about how nepotism isn't bad before.

Also happy page 2000.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Sven

>thinking a VA telling everyone a character they voice is non-binary is endearing

Common Pippa L...
VA's liking the character they voice and having head canon - fine, whatever the fans are going to do it too.

VA's thinking their head canon matters - Fuck right off, the wall is just over there feel free to line up.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Rayobi, I like their electric lawn equipment and their batteries last rather well. I think I have a Toro leaf blower though as it can suck up leaves and mulch them.
Sensible homegamers choice. Fuck, you really are a jew.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It is hard for me to understand the difference between nepotism and 'You MUST have 3 references.... and really if one or more doesn't work for us already GTFO".
I know there's is a difference and people are always distorting it, but still. Like I'm qualified for a job, I have the cert, but I get hired because I know a higher up person and put them as reference. It's not nepo.... but it almost is?
:loading:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>thinking a VA telling everyone a character they voice is non-binary is endearing

Common Pippa L...
To be completely fair, she did specifically say "regardless of what the headcanons actually are" after chat starting dunking on it. Her point is that she thinks it's endearing the VA got so attatched to the character (which is still a dumb take, lady sounds mentally ill as fuck).

E: Also happy 2k.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is a good take, otherwise we would have to take J. K. Rowling's bullshit ideas post-harry potter as canon.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
VA's liking the character they voice and having head canon - fine, whatever the fans are going to do it too.

VA's thinking their head canon matters - Fuck right off, the wall is just over there feel free to line up.
I think the fact they've convinced themselves a fictional character is "non-binary" shows they're off their rocker to begin with. It's a Chinese cartoon game made for whales to throw money at and coomers to wank off to. If you use that to validate your snowflake gender identity I'm going to laugh at you.

To be completely fair, she did specifically say "regardless of what the headcanons actually are" after chat starting dunking on it. Her point is that she thinks it's endearing the VA got so attatched to the character (which is still a dumb take, lady sounds mentally ill as fuck).
It's a woman take because a reasonable person can separate personal feelings from business. It's good to enjoy your job, it's bad to be fucking melodramatic about it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
FMAB gets fellated so fucking hard I've started to despise people that praise it, I fucking hate mainstream anime fans.

Stunned But Dumb

I feel like I've been hearing brotherhood vs 03 arguments for 15 years. release me

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm with Pippa, I tried the first season of Jojo and never got into it. Total Gator Death.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Breathing a sigh of relief I won't have to be exposed to Pippa JoJo takes.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
FMAB gets fellated so fucking hard I've started to despise people that praise it, I fucking hate mainstream anime fans.
Still better than AoT. The fact that people still like that show post-timeskip is infuriating. It's complete dogshit.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
It is hard for me to understand the difference between nepotism and 'You MUST have 3 references.... and really if one or more doesn't work for us already GTFO".
I know there's is a difference and people are always distorting it, but still. Like I'm qualified for a job, I have the cert, but I get hired because I know a higher up person and put them as reference. It's not nepo.... but it almost is?
:loading:
Nepotism itself is fine. Meritless nepotism is the issue. Family business are literally just nepotism.

This is a good take, otherwise we would have to take J. K. Rowling's bullshit ideas post-harry potter as canon.
Enjoy the work that has been made but don't put your faith in creators.

I feel like I've been hearing brotherhood vs 03 arguments for 15 years. release me
I have yet to even finish FMA at all because how hard people pushed brotherhood as being the pinnacle of anime.

Almost as bad as JoJo fags.

Stunned But Dumb

I Jojo part 1 is good though! I do agree that expecting someone to wait until 2 or three seasons until the series gets good is ridiculous. If you don't like the first couple episodes, its fine to hop off.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Still better than AoT. The fact that people still like that show post-timeskip is infuriating. It's complete dogshit.
Leave it to the Nips to fuck up a zombie apocalypse where the zombies are giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom