"I just explained to her that emotions are a commodity and the only reason that you should feel things is for money, and then she looked at me weird"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I Jojo part 1 is good though! I do agree that expecting someone to wait until 2 or three seasons until the series gets good is ridiculous. If you don't like the first couple episodes, its fine to hop off.
I like Phantom Blood. It's not the crazy spectacle the series would later become, but it's a good foundation, and the setting's cool.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I Jojo part 1 is good though! I do agree that expecting someone to wait until 2 or three seasons until the series gets good is ridiculous. If you don't like the first couple episodes, its fine to hop off.
I never got the hate for part 1 of Jojo. Its over pretty quick and is pretty important watching for the rest of the series. Is it slow? Sure but slow compared to other anime!???!? Do people actually watch anime!??!?! Even without Endless 8, more happens in 2 episodes of Phantom Blood than that entire show

Sven

I feel like I've been hearing brotherhood vs 03 arguments for 15 years. release me
It is one of the great Anime arguments like Rei vs Asuka. It will remain around the community for as long as Brotherhood & 03 are available in any way, shape, or form. You will never be released from this hell.

Topo Chico

Do people still do the watch three episodes before writing off an anime? I don't think that's applicable to modern seasonal shit as most of it's trash, but when a friend recommends a show or something.
It is one of the great Anime arguments like Rei vs Asuka. It will remain around the community for as long as Brotherhood & 03 are available in any way, shape, or form. You will never be released from this hell.
Asuka 4 evar
1692496802356.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Still better than AoT. The fact that people still like that show post-timeskip is infuriating. It's complete dogshit.
I've always wanted to get back into AoT after hearing that Eren genocides people, he was so real for that.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa would look cute in anything she chose to wear.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I feel like I've been hearing brotherhood vs 03 arguments for 15 years. release me
Never saw either, but I heard about FMA quite a bit, but had no idea they did a remake.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Jojo 1 is good, its just that people are ADHD these days and don't like the Victorian setting for some reason. Also based late Jojo art hate, never seen such degradation from beautiful art to almost nonsense.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I've always wanted to get back into AoT after hearing that Eren genocides people, he was so real for that.
You don't want to get back into it. Trust me.

Stunned But Dumb

Do people still do the watch three episodes before writing off an anime? I don't think that's applicable to modern seasonal shit as most of it's trash, but when a friend recommends a show or something.
Random seasonal stuff? Honestly, I'm willing to drop off halfway through the first episode. If it's on recomendation or from a creator or company I enjoy, yeah three episodes is fair.

Never saw either, but I heard about FMA quite a bit, but had no idea they did a remake.
The original series becomes anime original after a point because the manga fell behind. Brotherhood follows the manga because by then it was finished. Both series also have movies. I should say I watched both and enjoyed both, but I don't like telling people this because I don't want to interact with FMA fans

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Mildly disturbed by the number of tails and maid outfits on men. Is this the modern convention experience for weebs?
e.
>Crossdressing
>Wholesome

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Leave it to the Nips to fuck up a zombie apocalypse where the zombies are giants.
Most zombie apocalypse stories are terrible since they start with the premise that everyone has a brains of a suburban single mom.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I usually give it about five. I get it might be a recommendation but not everyone has the same taste and if you can't hook me in that time it's probably not working, and most shows have their twist or hook in that span of episodes.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's grudges are the best.
White women in grocery stores are the worst, they're oblivious and they always stand with their cart in the middle of the the aisle instead of picking a side blocking all traffic until they pick their choice of canned beans.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
White women in grocery stores are the worst, they're oblivious and they always stand with their cart in the middle of the the aisle instead of picking a side blocking all traffic until they pick their choice of canned beans.
Why are you attacking Pippa like this?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's worse when they have kids with them, because the little shits will constantly walk out in front of your trolley not looking where they're going.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why are you attacking Pippa like this?
Pippa is the exception she has the 'tism buff.

It's worse when they have kids with them, because the little shits will constantly walk out in front of your trolley not looking where they're going.
In the states they run everywhere and are a mobile hazard. It's very rare to see a man with poor spatial awareness.

JMForte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom