"WOMAN!!! COME!!!"La+ Darknesss

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If China's trailblazing it, there probably aren't many benefits.
It's mostly just rooms for rent in a house and there are a bunch of sound proof streaming rooms for the people to use so they don't bother each other. Generally it's for female streamers who use all kinds of filters to get simps to throw piles of money at them. It's like the Andrew Tate house but without the Islam.

Sven

"I haven't checked Mod chat in like a week I hope I haven't missed anything"

And lets go to our Live mod reaction to this news
Uhhh.PNG

JMForte

Why does she simp so hard for China? :depressedtako:
In her own words she is susceptible to propaganda. She watches those Chinese tour videos and falls for them.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
How about no guerilla tonight and just try to sleep Pippa?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
It's mostly just rooms for rent in a house and there are a bunch of sound proof streaming rooms for the people to use so they don't bother each other. Generally it's for female streamers who use all kinds of filters to get simps to throw piles of money at them. It's like the Andrew Tate house but without the Islam.
WK-n78OTMw_7jhNya1bfm3fwleot3qil7BJPWl499RA.jpg

Soundproof?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

JMForte

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
WK-n78OTMw_7jhNya1bfm3fwleot3qil7BJPWl499RA.jpg

Soundproof?
Those are weird outdoor streamers, the ones that do it indoors have a few mini studios in the building that are basically big closets.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I didn't see this reply till now, sorry. Yeah, that's a valid point, and guess who's right on the next page going against that level of severity? I also know I used to post some light-roommate info stuff during the early days of watching her, not trying to rewrite history or anything, but I stopped doing that around this time two years ago after the Lampcord thing. The stuff like the namedox/email leak and the furry pastebins both originated on /vt/, and that KF randy used the information made available thanks to them.
I don't hate the farms but it will never sit right with me how the ibs people were so eager to dox her that they somehow convinced themselves that her being a groomed victim somehow makes her evil and deserved of being attacked.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She mentioned 'Mahjong later' early into the stream so uh... yeah, we'll see.
Maybe I'll get lucky and get in a game with Pippa :smugpipi: No more games allowed with Shiina unless she really runs out of new people to play :pippasadl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't hate the farms but it will never sit right with me how the ibs people were so eager to dox her that they somehow convinced themselves that her being a groomed victim somehow makes her evil and deserved of being attacked.
Most of the people were mad because they thought she still lived with Zax and that their dono money and support were indirectly funding a groomer, if I remember right. But it went nowhere after a while because there never was super duper definitive proof of anything.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Those are weird outdoor streamers, the ones that do it indoors have a few mini studios in the building that are basically big closets.
... i think they are just closets.

kingcaid

She mentioned 'Mahjong later' early into the stream so uh... yeah, we'll see.
She has a wr that she was using for jong matches with the community earlier this week. Monday was her jonging people while in bed sick.

JMForte

The stuff like the namedox/email leak and the furry pastebins both originated on /vt/, and that KF randy used the information made available thanks to them.
I always assumed it came from the space around the gunt and they just posted it on /vt/ just because of how fast he seemed to jump on it.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"New election cycle coming up? Oh my god. Riot season coming. Now's your time to buy a fence, chat. Now's your time to buy an electric fence!" - Pippa

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Huniepop vod ain't dead.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Wasn't there a Nijisanji gen that was rumored to be AI-generated? 4 guys that became 3?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I always assumed it came from the space around the gunt and they just posted it on /vt/ just because of how fast he seemed to jump on it.
The shit was posted on /vt/, then a while after someone mirrored it to the Virtual YouTubers thread, it got put on the VTuber Lunacy thread, and then someone (3322, a known shitstirrer) put it in the Pippa v. Ralph thread from there specifically to get Ralph to see it since it's known that he egosurfs threads about him.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I would be more sympathetic to these artists if their art from things like artbooks and physical media was scanned and uploaded. From what I know, these large databases were created by skimming large sites that collect art with no login or payment required. It's functionally the same as if someone used it as a reference, as they get a view, and someone makes derivative art. Besides, all these people know how to call "AI art" is the "hyperrealistic" keyword, as it's overused likely as a response to the many ugly, corpo art impersonators around.

2ac.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
AI art can be neat, and who cares at the end of the day. When it comes to monetization though, you have to be a retard to pay for it. Much easier to learn AI programs than learning to draw, just generate the images yourself at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom