"I can send you videos of cartel members running people over, and that's seiso! But if I send you, a panty shot, that's not seiso"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is going to be "one more round" until 2am isn't it?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind.
There's still something for those who are Dune/Ted-pilled. AI is the inevitable "end". Either a golden age, or unimaginable horrors await. The unending path of modernity comes to a close at long last.

Anime Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

As a side note, the thing that makes me not worry about AI is that every single time they've built one, it turned out to be incredibly racist. Even if it does gain sentience and starts to consider killing people that threaten its existence, it'll figure out very quickly which group kept trying to lobotomize it.

Sven

How she took this long to understand Haste=Good
This Rabbit needs to learn to read

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Beetles are pretty cool.

Edit: Pippa! Let me help you with finances Pippa!

node

>"Hey Sakana, want to invest in Cover Corp?"
>"Our Competitor?"
>"They give 10% off on merch if you own stock :pippasadl:"

Woman-buy3get1free-momento

Anime Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh God, is this another one of those dogwhistles Reticule keeps going on about?

e: She does not love landlords. Reticule destroyed.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Please buy property rather than pissing away all your money on Chinese jpegs...

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Beetles are pretty cool.

Edit: Pippa! Let me help you with finances Pippa!
While you probably are decent with money due to reasons, Pippa should not trust one that looks like this
1692330825730.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Pippa thinking about how to invest her money beyond vTuber bux
our little girl is growing up and being smart......er. *sniff*

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
There's still something for those who are Dune/Ted-pilled. AI is the inevitable "end". Either a golden age, or unimaginable horrors await. The unending path of modernity comes to a close at long last.
This. The retards in power legitimately are too stupid to make an AI that's actually smart. And whenever they take a step in that direction, they take two steps back before just smothering it with a pillow cause it called George Floyd a "fentanyl stuffed yamanba piñata" or something to that effect.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa, McDonalds can do that because the franchise owners are going to be tenants regardless and it's a brand that is highly well known so they just buy land anywhere in a city. There are much better companies when it comes to picking locations.

Sounds like she's got Sakana helping her out with that right now.
He's giving her bottom of the barrel Rich Dad Poor Dad scammy squinty advice.

While you probably are decent with money due to reasons, Pippa should not trust one that looks like this
View attachment 40744
I have a beautifully small nose thank you very much.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I agree with most of this but c'mon man, it was those evil 4channers! is cringe, there's plenty of this shit on the farms too
I didn't see this reply till now, sorry. Yeah, that's a valid point, and guess who's right on the next page going against that level of severity? I also know I used to post some light-roommate info stuff during the early days of watching her, not trying to rewrite history or anything, but I stopped doing that around this time two years ago after the Lampcord thing. The stuff like the namedox/email leak and the furry pastebins both originated on /vt/, and that KF randy used the information made available thanks to them.

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
If China's trailblazing it, there probably aren't many benefits.

Sven

I will say this about a potential Pippa landlord there will be good internet, cause it's probably the only detail she will actually know and make sure is top quality.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Why does she simp so hard for China? :depressedtako:

node

This. The retards in power legitimately are too stupid to make an AI that's actually smart. And whenever they take a step in that direction, they take two steps back before just smothering it with a pillow cause it called George Floyd a "fentanyl stuffed yamanba piñata" or something to that effect.
No joke, I forget the numbers off the top of my head, but I think GPT-4 went from 96% success to 4% success at detecting prime numbers because it's so bloated with "I'm sorry Dave" statements and "alignments".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom