"I need to try to not speak with an accent! I swear to god, this is bad for me! I have a scottish accent... no, no no nooo! ...Oi shot duh fock op ye bloddy fucken Sassenach, yeah mutherfucker, oh shu'up mate, you're a damn bloody Sassenach, oh fack off lad, jus go bach in duh game or I'll smack yer fockin'ead in"Bonnivier Pranaja

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
good news @Reticule! If she dies, you can fix her to your heart's content.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image (8).jpg

Yes @Reticule, it is creepy.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Imagine making your thesis on people who want to ERP with a Guar Gura AI.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Anyone know what's up with the CEOof name thing on twitter? I do kind of like it though, it's a good tell to see if someone is insufferable.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ah yes. Those guys. The guys who've been watching since you were barely a 3 view. The guys who've been members for 1.5-2 years. Those guys totally using her and never once donating to her. Those guys. Please do tell Mr. Grey Name.
Late reply now, but I've been watching since the 2view days a week or so after debut, and I know that's when the Homeland thread first started taking interest in/supporting her too. I have been membered for over two years. Powerlevel-y but it's also known I was once a sweeper who talked with certain people. And I'll say it right now, this retarded, targeted fucking bait genuinely infuriates me, and people can give me the tophat stickers for this or whatever, I don't fucking care. The fact this grey-named retarded mongoloid newfaggot, not even a Harine, had the fucking audacity to go into her fucking chat, slander an entire sect of her audience, follow the retarded tranny narrative of KF's ''''suicides''', superchat it, and claim that we as some kind of unified entity are going to 'destroy her life' after she 'outlives her usefulness' genuinely fucking pisses me off and makes my blood boil. Who the actual fuck does that Yamanba think he is? I don't care that I'm falling for bait - if whoever wrote that is reading this, congratulations, retard, you win - it's just demoralizing and depressing seeing shit like that and retards ignoring the fact all of the major doxshit in the last ~two years has originated from /vt/ and not any of the fucking 'doxing websites'. Absolutely insane. I like to think this site, as well as Kiwi Farms, has at least some amount of integrity, much more than what that retard was asserting we have, and fаggots like that who post the most braindead idiotic takes in the world deserve the rope.

I genuinely appreciate Pippa's defense of us, warmed my heart a bit.

Topo Chico

Late reply now, but I've been watching since the 2view days a week or so after debut, and I know that's when the Homeland thread first started taking interest in/supporting her too. I have been membered for over two years. Powerlevel-y but it's also known I was once a sweeper who talked with certain people. And I'll say it right now, this retarded, targeted fucking bait genuinely infuriates me, and people can give me the tophat stickers for this or whatever, I don't fucking care. The fact this grey-named retarded mongoloid newfaggot, not even a Harine, had the fucking audacity to go into her fucking chat, slander an entire sect of her audience, follow the retarded tranny narrative of KF's ''''suicides''', superchat it, and claim that we as some kind of unified entity are going to 'destroy her life' after she 'outlives her usefulness' genuinely fucking pisses me off and makes my blood boil. Who the actual fuck does that Yamanba think he is? I don't care that I'm falling for bait - if whoever wrote that is reading this, congratulations, retard, you win - it's just demoralizing and depressing seeing shit like that and retards ignoring the fact all of the major doxshit in the last ~two years has originated from /vt/ and not any of the fucking 'doxing websites'. Absolutely insane. I like to think this site, as well as Kiwi Farms, has at least some amount of integrity, much more than what that retard was asserting we have, and fаggots like that who post the most braindead idiotic takes in the world deserve the rope.

Good thrangussy essay :smugpipi:
u rite that Yamanba is extremally cringe and should rope

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Basically, keep up, or be left behind. Better start running, boy.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Imagine not having your own Pippa homunculus growing at home already. Fake fans.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

JMForte

ll of the major doxshit in the last ~two years has originated from /vt/ and not any of the fucking 'doxing websites'.
It's actually discords ran by SEA schizos who then dump it all over the place. I've seen shit get posted on twitter first as well as youtube. God I hate discord.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa being based again, as always.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Anyone who is actually mad about AI should just kill themselves now. It's part of life now, everyone seething about it just comes off like the "computers bad Thomas Edison is a witch" technophobe boomers.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Gonna be awhile before we have robo-butt-wipers for the hospitals and grandpa homes, don't worry artists :smugina:

God's Strongest Dragoon

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Anyone who is actually mad about AI should just kill themselves now. It's part of life now, everyone seething about it just comes off like the "computers bad Thomas Edison is a witch" technophobe boomers.
Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom