Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm surprised this is coming from you, man who posts about marrying her at least once a day.
I like her, doesn't mean she's GFE, just means I'm a schizo.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Is it shadowheart? Because from my understanding she's the only one that doesn't whore herself out to you and makes you court her. At least from what people have said about her. I haven't actually played the game yet.

She is getting more goslingbaity and REAL gfe by the day.
Yep, Shadowheart. And I will be the first to say she seems to be the best waifu material so far (at least to me).

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Yep, Shadowheart. And I will be the first to say she seems to be the best waifu material so far (at least to me).
.gif

kingcaid

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina's jonging guys, i'm sure you're gonna stay up for more jong :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
SLSWE I will now disappear while you attempt to decipher this.
Please don't tell me it's 'sexy little sister wife experience'. Please.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
As a Liacon I haven't noticed any changes in her content. Maybe the takedown requests happened (and if they did I personally think it's far more likely it was done by Fish or another manager since that sort of thing is literally their job, not Lia's), but you're extrapolating the rest.
I was wondering if her content actually changed. Lia is the Phase member I watch the most of, but I haven't watched since the Kirsche Marathon started so I wasn't sure if people were just rratting about the takedowns or what.

Anyway, it isn't that unusual for Lia to go through phases where she wants to clean up her image. Usually it passes and she's back to normal Lia behaviour. If it doesn't pass, well it'd be disappointing but hey, it's her content. As long as she isn't pressuring her coworkers to do it too.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
SLSWE I will now disappear while you attempt to decipher this.
Silly Little Smug Woman Experience? If it's not, you're wrong. Could also substitute silly for stupid, but silly is cute so I went with that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I took some time to make a meme in case I pop into this thread and find some weird shit again and of course this thread immediately gives me a reason to post this

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I was wondering if her content actually changed. Lia is the Phase member I watch the most of, but I haven't watched since the Kirsche Marathon started so I wasn't sure if people were just rratting about the takedowns or what.

Anyway, it isn't that unusual for Lia to go through phases where she wants to clean up her image. Usually it passes and she's back to normal Lia behaviour. If it doesn't pass, well it'd be disappointing but hey, it's her content. As long as she isn't pressuring her coworkers to do it too.

No-one knows who the takedown notice of the Chris-Chan video is actually from. It says Lia, but that's easy to fake, if you were so inclined. My opinion is that Lia is experienced enough on the internet not to do this, and if she was not, she has managers and co-workers who would advise her not to do it either. At the very least, I would like more evidence before I say Lia is guilty.

Also, I can't believe you missed her collab with her mother, or her last stream, "1 fall = 1 bug eaten". The last was like Pippa's tarantula stream, but if Pippa bought herself a whole bag worth of tarantulas and chat made her eat all of them.

Anyway, back to our scheduled Pippaposting.

logitech

To add to the rrats. Is that why there is a /pcg/ and a "Lia from phase connect general" now? or is it just more retards fighting over thread stuff.
e: also why the yuni on her twitter has been more active?

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey
To add to the rrats. Is that why there is a /pcg/ and a "Lia from phase connect general" now? or is it just more retards fighting over thread stuff.
It popped up before the rrats did, it's just retards on /vt/ sperging over stuff. Similar thing happened a while back with Pippa.

kingcaid

It was schizophrenic. You've been infected with reticule how sad.

Why is she screaming about jong? Pippa please I cant spend all day trying to jong snipe you.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Why is she screaming about jong? Pippa please I cant spend all day trying to jong snipe you.
She's now a jong addict and is experiencing withdrawals

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Looking like more jong tonight...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom