"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Tenma"s a fleshtuber under a vtuber skin.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Short

God Damn the Sun
My guess is that is about Lia with her collab with Pomu, she seems to be trying very hard to clean her image, striking old reuploads and policing her community, I also thought it was weird that Pippa made that community post with comments turned off, initially, and didn't show up on the Lia anniversary stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Now Pippa is gonna read /pcg/ and maybe here after stream and freak out she said too much with rrats breeding.

Sven

I love Tenma but that always rubbed me the wrong way. If those people don't want to collab with you because of pre conceived notions and exaggerated claims about your friend and coworker, they're not worth collabing with. She also wanted to get into the speedrunning community and collab with some but most of those people are brainwashed retards.
Yeah the problem for Tenma at least is she is chasing the Twitch game so she is going to get boxed in by these retards eventual as they are all over and in Twitch and even if she thinks the companies rep is an anchor her own attitude will never pass the purity requirements. I wouldn't care to much if she bitched publicly but was fine in private which given how long we know these two go back I hope is the case so I reserve judging too much for now.

famous artist pipkun

My guess is that is about Lia with her collab with Pomu, she seems to be trying very hard to clean her image, striking old reuploads and policing her community, I also thought it was weird that Pippa made that community post with comments turned off, initially, and didn't show up on the Lia anniversary stream.
it could be pippa's bf scolding her for not bringing enough money home. who knows.

e: maybe she hooked up with that dnd dm on the dl and some people are mad. lots of explanations as to whats got pippa in a funk. maybe they had a three way with dm gf'

e2: she people close to her scolded her, obviously thats irl

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
everyone has dreams m8, 10mas is autism in video games
Aye. And Pippa had a dream of being a successful content creator. It took her almost an entire fucking decade to do it, but she still fucking did it. She worked her ass off, trying almost everything under the goddamn sun, and she hit the fucking jackpot with the vtubing scene. She sacrificed blood, sweat and tears to get where she is now!

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lando immediately trolling her with this shit

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
it could be pippa's bf scolding her for not bringing enough money home. who knows.

e: maybe she hooked up with that dnd dm on the dl and some people are mad. lots of explanations as to whats got pippa in a funk. maybe they had a three way with dm gf'

e2: she people close to her scolded her, obviously thats irl
I want you to know that your baitposts are infinitely better/funnier than Reticule's.

famous artist pipkun

I want you to know that your baitposts are infinitely better/funnier than Reticule's.
im just coping becauze i threw money at lia and would hate to enrich her if she's yelling at pippa about shit. that would suckkkkkkkk

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I miss when he would bait in the capippicord too.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Those fags don't even watch her, because if they did they would realize she isn't some alt right transphobic nazi like twitter freaks say she is.
True, but we forgive her for it.

famous artist pipkun

I miss when he would bait in the capippicord too.
i like how hypotheticals and thought experiments became known as baitposts. id use discodd more but i got rid of the app.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Regarding the rrat that what Pippa was talking about earlier really is in relation to Lia's collab with Pomu and ooooppppttttiiiiiccccs: If one Niji collabing with one Phase girl means that Pippa has to completely fucking neuter herself and have literal mental episodes over jokes because Nijisanji's slant-eye Yamanbacattle bureaucrats don't have a fucking sense of humor, I will actually begin actively antiing Niji. If what appears to have happened to Lia (the complete re-angling of her community, the abuse of the copyright system to take down archives of VODs, the 'safening of the image') happens to my oshi as well, especially if it's against her will, I'm sure as Hell not going to sit there and watch it happen without being loud as fuck about opposing it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa went live for like 5 secs after she ended to give another kiss and laugh at us.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Regarding the rrat that what Pippa was talking about earlier really is in relation to Lia's collab with Pomu and ooooppppttttiiiiiccccs: If one Niji collabing with one Phase girl means that Pippa has to completely fucking neuter herself and have literal mental episodes over jokes because Nijisanji's slant-eye Yamanbacattle bureaucrats don't have a fucking sense of humor, I will actually begin actively antiing Niji. If what appears to have happened to Lia (the complete re-angling of her community, the abuse of the copyright system to take down archives of VODs, the 'safening of the image') happens to my oshi as well, especially if it's against her will, I'm sure as Hell not going to sit there and watch it happen without being loud as fuck about opposing it.
I will fucking fedpost about that goddamn chinx if he decides to go though with it.

famous artist pipkun

hear that sound? thats the sound of my wallet velcroing shut.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Lando immediately trolling her with this shit
I can only hope this snowballs into Pippa playing DND with Lando (since he's apparently gonna go back to meat-tubing) :pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom