"No Service No Life"Juufuutei Raden

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I can only hope this snowballs into Pippa playing DND with Lando (since he's apparently gonna go back to meat-tubing) :pippasadl:
it'd be funny if meat pippa become friends with meat lando and she ended up like nyanners.

e: i'd imagine meat pippa's hapa kids look look proportional and regular unlike those humongus headed holo hapas fuwamoko .

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Back with the rrats, this is why Sleepy is the best. Remember Xynchro's vid calling out Pippa for liking drama. Sleepy was not a fan and was calling the vid out in the Capippicord.
Based Sleepy (yes this is really her).
View attachment 19121
Sleepy is a good friend.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Back with the rrats, this is why Sleepy is the best. Remember Xynchro's vid calling out Pippa for liking drama. Sleepy was not a fan and was calling the vid out in the Capippicord.

Sleepy is a good friend.
She's so fucking good.
Important Sleepy update
rope-png.35939

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
it'd be funny if meat pippa become friends with meat lando and she ended up like nyanners.

e: i'd imagine meat pippa's hapa kids look look proportional and regular unlike those humongus headed holo hapas fuwamoko .
I don't think Pippa will grow a chin that cuts diamonds. And the twins aren't hapas, they're just really hardcore weebs

edit: Lando's even simping for the sad girl party member, you can't make shit like this up. :SelenHAHAhere:

Kanck

The rat is definitely something to watch out for pippa is willing to fight management but if it is pressure from a genmate like Lia I can see her giving in

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If what appears to have happened to Lia (the complete re-angling of her community, the abuse of the copyright system to take down archives of VODs, the 'safening of the image') happens to my oshi as well, especially if it's against her will, I'm sure as Hell not going to sit there and watch it happen without being loud as fuck about opposing it.

As a Liacon I haven't noticed any changes in her content. Maybe the takedown requests happened (and if they did I personally think it's far more likely it was done by Fish or another manager since that sort of thing is literally their job, not Lia's), but you're extrapolating the rest.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive: Pippa-Upcoming Official Tournament_!【Phase-Connect】

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The rat is definitely something to watch out pippa is willing to fight management but if it is pressure from a genmate like Lia I can see her giving in
One of the saving graces is that Pippa is literally unable to completely stop 'saying things she shouldn't', I.E. making funny jokes and also being a TTS for chat. The shit literally just slips out and she cannot control it (her filter is there but pretty weak, remember when she said Anne Frank allegedly wrote the diary? List goes on). She's been doing things like this for so long I doubt she'd actually be able to stop, though it does make me genuinely sad that she considers mildly spicy jokes to be flat-out mistakes.

As a Liacon I haven't noticed any changes in her content. Maybe the takedown requests happened (and if they did I personally think it's far more likely it was done by Fish or another manager since that sort of thing is literally their job, not Lia's), but you're extrapolating the rest.
Maybe you're right, I don't watch Lia at all and I'm just going off the consensus I've seen in this & the main thread's discussion of the topic.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I don't think Pippa will grow a chin that cuts diamonds. And the twins aren't hapas, they're just really hardcore weebs

edit: Lando's even simping for the sad girl party member, you can't make shit like this up. :SelenHAHAhere:
well they have faces for vtubing. are you sure theyre not nipllatos? ive only seen hapas with bulbous skulls like them.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter

JMForte

edit: Lando's even simping for the sad girl party member, you can't make shit like this up.
Is it shadowheart? Because from my understanding she's the only one that doesn't whore herself out to you and makes you court her. At least from what people have said about her. I haven't actually played the game yet.
Pippa went live for like 5 secs after she ended to give another kiss and laugh at us.
She is getting more goslingbaity and REAL gfe by the day.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Reticule already thinks she's GFE.
Any woman streamer is GFE if the audience is delusional enough.

Sleepy is a good friend.
Even when she's talking about Pippa she feels the need to drop an Amiya emote.:SelenHAHAhere:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom